From Several fans and reviews Britney sang live the entire Femme fatale concert.

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

:( only to have RCA and her team dub the entire show, and give the illusion that once again she lip synced an entire show. 

Several Fans and Press reviews called this out when the official physical product was issued. 

This was a huge meltdown in Exhale...

people were going wild on EPIX(?) ultimately they said “it was the artists decision”

Anyway.. those were just great Pre-recorded vocals and you see what a difference that makes. They should have used them in the DVD as well.  What a waste

I was there and she didn’t. She mimed to pre-recorded vocals.

It was awkward to see her mouth of synch or even closed closed when she was supposedly ad-libbing. 

BUT I was paying REALLY close attention. Literally like this :squint:Tbh most people bought it :verycool:

I’d love to hear what the guys that were onstage during Lace and Leather have to say about this.

People say she’s live too much and cannot hear the distinct audio playback, like when she speaks to the crowd you can 100% hear the audio difference, she mostly lips plus she hated the FFT prerecorded vocals we only got them because epix messed up the dvd audio and left it in hidden with 5.1 audio making it easy to separate 

Archived