A part of me thinks Britney is fine

John Lennon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it can go either way. Either she needs this and knows it and is "okayish" in life which is why she doesn't fight, or she's truly scared something bad will happen if she speaks out. Yes, she's being taken advantage of whether she's happy or not, but we do. not. know. behind the scenes. Perez seemed pretty convincing about his source saying her life would be in danger without this. It could be propaganda. But this is why, although we are not entitled to anything, it's time for some transparency. Team B... JUST OUT EVERYTHING ALREADY AND PEOPLE WILL LEAVE BRITNEY AND THIS CSHIP ALONE POTENTIALLY. But no more smoke and mirrors. No more bull**** posts that tell us nothing. And Britney is bored as **** so yeah she gets weird on insta. I do that **** too. A lot of people do. It is very, very ironic to me that someone said wear yellow in your next post, and she not only wore yellow but she commented about the color. I don't know man. This should could be one extreme or the other. Nobody knows. 

Fine is not good enough. Britney should be doing GREAT. Britney has worked her butt off and she gets paid less than her mooch *** father, loucifer and managers. In what universe is that ok? Oh I guess the universe of feeling ‘ok’ this is acceptable. I won’t deny that she probably lives better than most but she should be living her best life not an ok life :tired:

You guys forget things too quickly... Last year Britney was forced into a rehabilitation center and was forced to take ***** she didn't want to. She said herself in court! Britney could be fine now, but what kind of life is this? She could be fine today, but tomorrow she could be forced into anything at any moment because she has no rights...

So I really don't care if she is fine now, that's not the point. The point is that Britney needs her freedom so people can't abuse her, so Lou Taylor can't steal her money in order to help anti-gay churches, so she can make her own decisions about her own work and life.

She's fine and she's not. Sounds confusing, but simply put she's well enough to take care of herself and make decisions on her own. But I do think she does need therapy and some meds to help with her anxiety and possibly other social disorders. 

Does that qualify for a cship? Absolutely not. The problem is her team is so blind and they wanna harm her more than help her. It's a crime on its own that is being ignored by everyone. 

1 hour ago, Yoongi said:

You guys forget things too quickly... Last year Britney was forced into a rehabilitation center and was forced to take ***** she didn't want to. She said herself in court! Britney could be fine now, but what kind of life is this? She could be fine today, but tomorrow she could be forced into anything at any moment because she has no rights...

So I really don't care if she is fine now, that's not the point. The point is that Britney needs her freedom so people can't abuse her, so Lou Taylor can't steal her money in order to help anti-gay churches, so she can make her own decisions about her own work and life.

Just a theory: maybe Britney is really unstable and she can't decide for herself if she needs that medication or not. 

Maybe her mental state would be worse without the meds?

Not that I believe that but we have literally no idea what's really going on. 

2 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Just a theory: maybe Britney is really unstable and she can't decide for herself if she needs that medication or not. 

I get what u mean cuz even I thought about this. But then I look back at every interview and appearance pre 2007. She interacted fine like any other regular Joe. Then I ask myself, "So is she really in need of meds? She sounds fine, acts fine. Did she hide it really well? Or did something really happen and she just snapped?" 

It's such a mystery and we may never know,, but it really makes you wonder. 

22 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I'm sorry but with all the information we have about how this cship was put in place and the people that are involved, I don't buy this "Britney is unstable/ill" narrative. It's really frustrating to me the fact that we have a lot of receipts proving her team tried to create this "Britney is crazy" narrative using even possibly fraud (the dementia claimed that disapparead once the cship was approved) and a planned 5150 hold, but we are still raising this questions "what if she is so sick that their only option is to force ***** on her while Lou Taylor manages her life", like, no... I don't believe it.

And even if I did believe it, this is not how things should be done. Especially with someone like Britney, who has been working for the past 12 years, who has constantly proving she's not a gravely disabled and helpless person. I recommend you watch this:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

As long as she doesn’t have her freedom, her kids, and her money she’s worked hard for she will never be fine :lessons:#FreeBritney 

Exactly this!! 
I’m sure she’s making the “best” out of the situation in the sense that she has to be strong if she wants her freedom back. 

I don’t think she’s fine. I think she has severe mental health issues that are made worse by her being a prisoner. She would benefit from having a full time life coach that could help her get back into the real world. 

She is not fine at all. Something is seriously wrong if she is uploading an instagram video answering supposed “fan questions” about her fav food or travel destination during the midst of her comments literally flooding with freebritney. Something is not right! 

Archived