Oh wow Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's new Instagram story: "I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

Should we even discuss some1s posts not knowing if they really about Britney.

But I am still outraged by the fact that Britney can be called that abom... word.  I don't even want to repeat it. It is just disgusting . He was downvoting us for no reason for a week or two. What is he even doing here. 

• Love 1

Sending her those unsolicited mean DMs are not going to help the cause or get the message across. She sees Britney’s fans sending mean things and that will probably make her hate her even more. As if she already doesn’t dislike her enough, this just further antagonizes Britney for them. 
Also try not to do that to anyone in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not a good idea to send strangers random angry messages. If you really need to then take your time to write it and maturely get your point across in a way that they will understand. She’s probably just dismissing you guys as the enemy as opposed to listening to what you have to say

• Love 3
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Style. said:

I don’t know how to add a screenshot from my phone here. Ofc I said it, but the bich ain’t nowhere to be seen for a response. I’ll give her 24 hours to respond or else... :gunriah:

There are some sites like Imgur and tinypic where u can upload any pic and then share the link anywhere u want, but idk if they are still free. 

Her insta probably stopped working after so many love messages she must have received lol 

• Leader
2 hours ago, dbagswag said:

Sending her those unsolicited mean DMs are not going to help the cause or get the message across. She sees Britney’s fans sending mean things and that will probably make her hate her even more. As if she already doesn’t dislike her enough, this just further antagonizes Britney for them. 
Also try not to do that to anyone in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not a good idea to send strangers random angry messages. If you really need to then take your time to write it and maturely get your point across in a way that they will understand. She’s probably just dismissing you guys as the enemy as opposed to listening to what you have to say

🙏 

• Leader
3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

:tiffeyeroll:

proceeded to let trolls calling Britney deranged,drugged up nut-case/abomination to roam around freely for weeks now,on ''community" called Exhale.

imagine how tired we are.

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

"Yaaay Kevin's wife dragged Britney. What a saint :clap:

We love her thank God Britney is paying for he lifestyle. Thank God she is raising and turning her kids against her. Hello let's celebrate that. I need her to post more Britney drags on insta,I hope Kevin joins as well. After all exhale is made for saints,God forbid if anyone uses an F  word or drags a person that deserves it,even paedophiles and serial killers are off the limit,God forbid if someone wished death upon those."

Spread the positivity Exhale

I guess posts like this are only acceptable ones @ TeamExhale

:tifflmao:

No one is letting trolls call Britney drugged up / nut case / abomination. All of those instances that person was either issued warning points or suspended. 

You're really going to get defensive towards me because I said we should be kinder to people? :fakewow:

On 7/19/2020 at 9:48 PM, Slayer said:

I hope she's not petty enough to be indirecting Britney or her fans :gunriah:

I've previously had no opinion on her, but she better not p*ss me off :thelook:

No , she obviously making a reference to Kevin's cheating ***.......

2 hours ago, troubleguy said:

is she aware that sean jayden have insta :jlostare:

Idk she knows about Jaydens, but she follows Preston. He followed her a couple of months ago and then unfollowed her later for some reason.

The boys are probably poisoned by them, like what seemed from Jaydens livestream. I bet Kfed tells them she needs the cship, I mean it benefits Kevin. She cant fight for her kids custody and he can keep asking for a raise as if 20k a month wasnt already good enough, without having to work.