Which Song Would You Want to Close a Future Concert?

Iconic 4 U

Till the World Ends was the closing song for the FF tour and Vegas residency likely because it has the word 'end' in it lol:gagasmile:but I feel like a different song should be used in a future show for a fresher feel, I'm just not the biggest fan of the song:jl:

Which Britney song would you want to close a future show when she feels ready to perform again?

Edit: Oops! I didn't include what song I'd choose I'd love Anticipating tbh it's just such a happy uplifting song:)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Mood Ring (By Demand) - Pride Remix so she can conclude with the iconic new line :kylie: there’s only one *****. The real one, Britney. And curtains closed :kylie:

:haha:I love that concept

I think I'd prefer her to perform the Mood Ring Ape Drums remix instead though it's such a bop:bparty:

4 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

So tired of the Work ***** intro and Til the world ends outro. Soooo basic :umomg: I’d love Stronger to either be the Opener or closing song, because hopefully she’ll be free and the song will reflect her more ;)

Oops literally is still explaining Britney’s life 20 years on. Especially with Lucky and Stronger...

Stronger would definitely be a good closing performance and your last sentence is so true:lostney:

6 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

Hold it against me with work ***** and TTWE elements!! One time I see this mashup on YouTube, but I can't find it anymore 😣

I wonder if we will see her perform HIAM again tbh:orangu:

21 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

She should close with "Radar" and exit the stage on a giant robotic horse :straddle:

Knowing her team they will add a cheap looking mane from Dollar Tree to the big guitar she's been using since FFT, and call it a horse.

maxresdefault.jpghqdefault.jpgtumblr_n5opvhlnxk1twhrggo2_400.gif

Archived