Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 19]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

No saving/reserving of slots
No changing of entries
No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1595166325829.thumb.jpg.dc60a27b7ac2e040da7cdae190cce32d.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Let's be real now. I think yesterday was the best day ever as far as entries. Y'all came in guns blazin' with all the best collaborations ever! :blast:

There were definitely a lot of surprises. One of which, I didn't expect for there to suddenly be a surge of Britney Spears entries midway. We had a total of five (5) Britney entries. We also had four (4) Xtina entries and four (4) Ariana entries with Rain on Me appearing twice. :ari:

Also, the first time since Day 2 that we had K-Pop entries and we had two (2) yesterday from BTS. K-Pop represent. :clap:

I was waiting for y'all to enter 4 Minutes by Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake and she could've had four (4) entries. We did get a song from 'Hard Candy' though. :madance:

Anyway, here are all our favorite collaborations all in one compilation! See who made the cut! 💛🧡💜

A song you like by two or more artists

Let's start!

DAY 19: A song you like to sing on karaoke

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You can not repeat a song you already entered in previous days

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 9