Britney and Paris Hilton's relationship

Their last public apparence together was VMAs 2008 i think, after that night, it seems like Britney pretty much distanced herself from a lot of people in Hollywood

I wonder what happened between them, Paris is still praising Britney on social medias, even after all these years. So it seems like they quit each others on good terms ?

Do you think Britney's team had something to do with it? I mean, i think EVERYONE remembers when Iggy Azalea revealed that an advanced team came to her house to sweep for ***** before she was allowed to have Britney Spears over for lunch. Do you think Paris Hilton had a bad influence on Brit? 

paris-hilton-britney-spears-invented-sel

3AF71D2700000578-3994686-image-a-8_14806

3C9246BA00000578-0-Making_headlines_The_

B6__R0ZIUAANGbR.png

aa2077a5e76dcb877bf4c1014d52f22d.jpg

ERfAOQqWoAACy5G.jpgERfAOQoXUAEng0g?format=jpg&name=large

ERfAOQrXkAA_kWg?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows. Maybe Britney wanted to distance herself from Paris? She did say in the FTR documentary that she let in a lot of bad ppl in her life and trusted them. We all immediately think Sam Lutfi but it could mean Paris also. She wasn't an angel back in the day. 

Sure, times have changed and Paris has grown up and matured, but she's always gonna be known as the spoiled Hilton heiress brat who was arrested and in jail for driving with a suspended license, ignoring the letters that said it was suspended and then crying when she was told she has to be in jail for 45 days. 

It's possible Britney's team had something to do with it. On the other hand, people grow apart, friendships don't always last forever, that's just life. Not everyone I hung out with 10 years ago is still in my life today. Maybe they never fell out exactly, and wish each other the best, but are just not close anymore because neither of them is the same person they were in their early/mid 20s.

Will always stan this iconic duo though, they basically invented the year 2007 :mcry:

britney+spears+blackmails+paris+hilton.j

I think Paris is nice and obviously loves Britney and wouldn't judge her for anything. Paris has her own money and would understand soooo much in terms of being in the public eye and having horrible things written about them / people shouting at them in the street etc. 

I think they would remain friends to this day if Britney was allowed to associate with whoever she wants. I'm sure her team wouldn't want her hanging out with Paris considering her  being "out partying" back in the day was considered an unfit mother which is a whole other bull**** ball of wax I could rant about. But I'm sure her team said "if you want custody of your kids, you can't be out partying with Paris Hilton" 

But I feel like today they could still go for lunch or have hangouts at each others homes where they could support each other. 

Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

This is about Britney - and Paris has always shown love and support to our home girl and that to me is all that matters. :lessons: Just like anybody else, I don't care what happens in their personal life, and Britney is like family to me and as long as you treat my family with love, support them, and no slander - we're cool. :mattafact:

#FreeBritney

3 hours ago, conceptuel said:

she went to Vegas to see her :cheese:

but she wasn't able to take a pic with her :jl:

Do we know if she tried to get backstage or do the M&G to see her? Interesting if they straight up turned her away. Nicole went backstage to see her during her vma performance I believe haha. And even got to be the freakshow person.

46 minutes ago, Dirk said:

emember this iconic moment when Britney flipped her middle finger to c-ship and hang out with Lindsay Lohan? I'm pretty sure she was there to give Lindsay advice to run from Lou Taylor. this was 2009. In that afternoon before the nigh out, Britney went to the same saloon hair that Lindsay goes.

BritneyandLindsay.jpg

fa73b6e657fcdf42d9e7ea0a605adac9.jpg

This was one of the last moments when Britney was being 100% herself i think, i love when she doesn't give a flying **** 

Queen af 

Sorry, but my opinion is: There is no friendship.. I reaaally dont think Britney thinks that much of Paris as Paris wants us to believe she cares about britney..
Lohan kinda confirmed it was like Paris used both her AND britney at times. 
I would rather have Britney be friends with lohan than paris, but even more with Kate Hudson or Gwen or whatever..

12 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Sorry, but my opinion is: There is no friendship.. I reaaally dont think Britney thinks that much of Paris as Paris wants us to believe she cares about britney..
Lohan kinda confirmed it was like Paris used both her AND britney at times. 
I would rather have Britney be friends with lohan than paris, but even more with Kate Hudson or Gwen or whatever..

There's no reason Paris would need to use Lohan, use her for what? She has nothing. Even back when Lohan was even the slightest bit relevant, Paris was still so much more the moment. So i don't believe anything Lohan really says. 

58 minutes ago, ol123 said:

There's no reason Paris would need to use Lohan, use her for what? She has nothing. Even back when Lohan was even the slightest bit relevant, Paris was still so much more the moment. So i don't believe anything Lohan really says. 

Lol are you being dense on purpose? Lindsay was by far the bigger star in comparison to Paris. Paris was probably jealous Lindsay was successful and very popular for her career and people genuinely cared for her because of that and not because of her last name (which is literally why Paris associated with Lindsay back then). Paris literally needed a *** tape for people to know she existed and since then she's never been known for anything more than a messy tabloid star to the general public. Lindsay had a LEGIT booming movie career at one point with big respected Hollywood actresses like Meryl Streep, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tina Fey and plenty others praising her talent big time.

Also Paris is the one who's still lying to this day about how Lindsay came into the picture during that infamous night so yea. (I don't remember Lindsay ever saying anything about Paris "using her" let alone Britney like the user you were replying to mentioned though, even if it's obvious anything Paris has ever done is for attention/clout and only cares about herself.)

Y'all should listen to this podcast about their feud, they also mention Britney briefly cuz of their time together, and it casts some light on what a truly TERRIBLE influence Paris must've been on these girls: https://shows.acast.com/lesdeuxyourememberthis/episodes/5a8486a0b2e0562c201a0d17

Paris has also said extremely racist and homophobic things and I don't know why people keep choosing to forget that, she was literally in her 30s already when she spewed some of the most vile stuff. She's trash point blank period, don't be fooled by her annoying act, she's always been a nasty privileged spoiled fake little heiress.

paris and lindsay are not the best influence by the day.. but also not the worst.

I think just britney don't wanted more hollywood friends about the Cship, that nobody speak about it, for example, before this quarantine i was thinking that jamie managing the britney affairs would be the  big solution ever, but right now i just think is the worst.

I try to explain, for the GP, britney is just a drama queen , that things don't worked with kevin because he just wanted money, and thats it. and she only living consequences about her bad desitions..

But if the people knowing a lot , kevin would be blocked everywhere.

Paris Hilton was a Britney fan who weazled her way into Britney’s life and like everyone else took advantage. Paris loved every second that they were being photographed together.  She would set up all the pics. Now all these years later, she still desperately clings onto those months they partied together. It’s actually sad. There’s nothing genuine about Paris and her former friendship. Paris is a 40 year old child. 

6 hours ago, Dirk said:

I'm pretty sure Britney still loves Paris, but they had to distance herself bc Britney gets too liberated with Paris around bc Paris do what she wants to do, she gives no **** she have no one around her to stop her and she has a lot of money to cover her ***. Of course Jamie wouldn't like Britney with Paris.

remember this iconic moment when Britney flipped her middle finger to c-ship and hang out with Lindsay Lohan? I'm pretty sure she was there to give Lindsay advice to run from Lou Taylor. this was 2009. In that afternoon before the nigh out, Britney went to the same saloon hair that Lindsay goes.

BritneyandLindsay.jpg

fa73b6e657fcdf42d9e7ea0a605adac9.jpg

Y’all who is the daddy in the last pic behind Britney and why hasn’t he wrecked me yet 

• Super Mods

It was definitely her team.

They probably blamed her for Britney's breakdown and "reckless behavior". (Which wasnt her fault cause Britney knew what she was doing)

It sucks cause Paris seemed like a genuine friend to her but knowing her ******* team, they banned any contact from her :nochillbrit:

Archived