VIDEO : Australian program covers Freebritney

summer2summer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Trentals said:

There was also an article in today’s Sunday Telegraph. There’s also a story on News.com.au about it.

LINK

This is great actually , the topic is reaching international recognition and like i mentioned earlier usually the Australian press scrutinizes her negatively.

At least there's coverage happening. 

Press them hard with all that news. There is no way they getting away with that. Not anymore. Even GP questions it now. No fan would support their next agenda so Britney can retire and will stop making money for them. I am glad she finally stopped playing their rules and the first thing Jamie proved he was always threatening her with kids cause first thing he did made her custodial time reduced. They all think they r damn smart but will look who is the last to laugh. I am here for the greatest expose of all these lies for all the years. God save Britney and let all the others get that they deserve

49 minutes ago, zenden said:

Press them hard with all that news. There is no way they getting away with that. Not anymore. Even GP questions it now. No fan would support their next agenda so Britney can retire and will stop making money for them. I am glad she finally stopped playing their rules and the first thing Jamie proved he was always threatening her with kids cause first thing he did made her custodial time reduced. They all think they r damn smart but will look who is the last to laugh. I am here for the greatest expose of all these lies for all the years. God save Britney and let all the others get that they deserve

Yep the pressure on them this time is IMMENSE. The word got out already. Even if let's say the C-ship god forbid continues.........her team won't keep it for long because it will be questioned again. 

we need every single exposure now. 

Archived