The Poltergeist 80s Trilogy is believed to be cursed by Mainstream Hollywood media

Spicechinodiva

One of my all time Favorite horror Trilogies outside Scream is 1980's Most successful Paranormal series Poltergeist 

Due to actually using Real Indian skeletons in Poltergeist the original (1982) led supernatural experts to believe that it set a curse among the whole film and the production of each film..

They used real skeletons again in the sequel 1986's Poltergeist: The other side. 

The Main character in all 3 films Is Late actress Heather O' Rourke who was only 6 years old when the first film was released,  Sadly she died at the age of 12 in 1988 way before the Final Film Poltergeist 3 was released, Her mom had to control herself when watching her daughters final movie as her face was puffy due to constant cortisone shots.

"It was hard, to hear those comments,  I just wanted to go and slap some people,  Saying that's my daughter you're talking about and she's no longer here."

Several deaths, and just weird instances led to the story of the cursed film legacy. Enjoy the documentary exploring whether it's cursed or a coincidence. 

@Jordan Miller

@C0CKy

@Roxxy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived