Fantasy: Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition

For the 15th anniversary of Britney's second fragrance "Fantasy", a new pride edition is released. It's exclusive to UK and have a different design than the pride edition from last year ! Inside is just the regular fantasy fragrance ! 

fantasy-eau-de-parfum-15th-anniversary-s

What do you think ? 1349866260_images-2020-07-19T133524_898.jpeg.d17e51dfe51225c47fde5cf2fb2a57a3.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Of course they didn't honor Curious during it's 15th year anniversary, but they're doing it for Fantasy. :barbie:

Curious may have been her ...Baby One More Time but Fantasy is her Toxic. :mattafact:

I agree it's not cool to forget about Curious, it's a very good one too ! 

• Love 2

oh i remember when it came out, i was 14 and i was buying a perfume, i chose Fantasy and my mom and the sales person were quite shocked that i chose Fantasy over Chanel Chance haha

I would not buy it again, but it's a good scent for teenagers, my friends had it aswell.

• Haha 2

She’s released so many perfumes in the last ten years it’s insane. It’s like two perfumes a year or something. Team c-ship needs to update their luxury homes I guess! 

For real though, I got Fantasy when it first came out when I was like in grade 10 and never looked back. I’ve always had a bottle on hand ever since. I spray my underwear with it. :awyeah:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, MX3 said:

She’s released so many perfumes in the last ten years it’s insane. It’s like two perfumes a year or something. Team c-ship needs to update their luxury homes I guess! 

For real though, I got Fantasy when it first came out when I was like in grade 10 and never looked back. I’ve always had a bottle on hand ever since. I spray my underwear with it. :awyeah:

jonathan knight underwear GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• Haha 2