Fantasy: Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition

For the 15th anniversary of Britney's second fragrance "Fantasy", a new pride edition is released. It's exclusive to UK and have a different design than the pride edition from last year ! Inside is just the regular fantasy fragrance ! 

fantasy-eau-de-parfum-15th-anniversary-s

What do you think ? 1349866260_images-2020-07-19T133524_898.jpeg.d17e51dfe51225c47fde5cf2fb2a57a3.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waiting for the release of “Freedom Fantasy”  

Yaaasss another product to boycott 

Of course they didn't honor Curious during it's 15th year anniversary, but they're doing it for Fantasy. Curious may have been her ...Baby One More Time but Fantasy is her Toxic.

Posted Images

Of course they didn't honor Curious during it's 15th year anniversary, but they're doing it for Fantasy. :barbie:

Curious may have been her ...Baby One More Time but Fantasy is her Toxic. :mattafact:

• Love 9

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow its 15 years old??
I thought it came out in 2004...

Anyways I LOVE this perfume! Its the best one she's made and obviously she knows that since she's made dfferent versions

of the fantasy perfumes lol

I think curious came out in 2004

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Of course they didn't honor Curious during it's 15th year anniversary, but they're doing it for Fantasy. :barbie:

Curious may have been her ...Baby One More Time but Fantasy is her Toxic. :mattafact:

I agree it's not cool to forget about Curious, it's a very good one too ! 

• Love 2

oh i remember when it came out, i was 14 and i was buying a perfume, i chose Fantasy and my mom and the sales person were quite shocked that i chose Fantasy over Chanel Chance haha

I would not buy it again, but it's a good scent for teenagers, my friends had it aswell.

• Haha 2

She’s released so many perfumes in the last ten years it’s insane. It’s like two perfumes a year or something. Team c-ship needs to update their luxury homes I guess! 

For real though, I got Fantasy when it first came out when I was like in grade 10 and never looked back. I’ve always had a bottle on hand ever since. I spray my underwear with it. :awyeah:

• Love 2

They could celebrate the 12 year anniversary of the conservatorship by releasing her from it. :kylie:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, MX3 said:

She’s released so many perfumes in the last ten years it’s insane. It’s like two perfumes a year or something. Team c-ship needs to update their luxury homes I guess! 

For real though, I got Fantasy when it first came out when I was like in grade 10 and never looked back. I’ve always had a bottle on hand ever since. I spray my underwear with it. :awyeah:

jonathan knight underwear GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• Haha 2