#FREEBRITNEY: Lynne Spears Shows Support For Britney's 'Freedom,' 'Voice,' & 'Life'

Cappycorn87

#FREEBRITNEY: Lynne Spears Shows Support For Britney's 'Freedom,' 'Voice,' & 'Life'

Britney Spears | Instagram
Jul 18, 2020 at 1:36 am UTCBy Alyssa McCraw

Lynne Spears placed herself inside daughter Britney Spears' 12-year long conservatorship battle earlier this week, even in ways that weren't widely published...until now.

As reported on July 14th: "According to new legal documents, obtained by The Blast, Lynne Spears filed a request with the Los Angeles County Courts to be included in any 'special notice' of 'all matters' having to do with Britney Spears' trust."

Meanwhile, the #FreeBritney movement is gaining traction by the hour, Britney's due in court next Wednesday, and Lynne hasn't stayed silent on social media.

•  
Related to what you're reading:

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Lynne Spears Shared Cryptic Quote About 'The Battle' (& How It's 'Just Begun')

Britney Spears & Lynne Spears
Gettyimages | Ron Galella, Ltd.

In mid-April, Lynne Spears shared a quote/graphic to Instagram: "When God's warriors go down on their knees, the battle is not over; it has just begun."

She stayed cryptic with the caption too ("This is 'Faith!'").

Lynne's always been open about her beliefs, but the timing this post struck a chord with the "Circus" singer's supporters.

Amidst the sea of #FreeBritney comments, it was written: "Give Britney back her freedom, her voice, her life! Love you guys ❤️ #freebritney"

The now-famed hashtag can be quite the subject of controversy...which explains why commenter Junior Olivas was surprised when Lynne responded to him.

•  

'There's More To This Than What They're Saying' -- #FreeBritney Forges Forward

Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears, and a young Britney Spears

Olivas detailed what happened: "I went to Britney's mother's Instagram, and I wrote, 'Give Britney back her freedom, her voice and her life.' And Britney's mom liked my comment - with the hashtag #FreeBritney, by the way."

"That's when I was like, 'Oh, okay, whoa. There's more to this than what they are saying."

🌟⚖️🌟 Britney Spears Is 'Living In A Prison' & 'Needs Our Help' -- Stars Align For #FREEBRITNEY 🌟⚖️🌟

He shared his story via Twitter - and scored a like from fellow #FreeBritney supporter Rose McGowan.

Considering Lynne's not ultra-active on Instagram (and countless other commenters are reporting their replies have gone "missing")...the Spears matriarch's message might've been a subtle one, but it's carrying some serious weight.

•  

Snooki Says 'We See You Queen' After Her Comments Were Deleted From Britney's Instagram Posts

GIPHY

And these comments marked as "missing" are actually allegedly being deleted.

Alongside McGowan, Snooki is one of the latest celebrity allies to join the #FreeBritney movement. She even confirmed the comment-deleted phenomenon underneath one of Spears' Instagram posts...no, seriously. Snooki's comment said, "My comments are getting deleted."

The "Jersey Shore" star didn't quit - if anything, it madeher stronger (as witnessed via her Insta Stories). Snooki's been sharing various movement-related edits and Britney's July 16th "pray" post...she also added a seemingly-collective sentiment: "We see you queen @britneyspears."

⚖️🎪⚖️ #FREEBRITNEY: Britney Spears 'Has Zero Control' & 'No Rights' -- Darkest Details In <1 Minute ⚖️🎪⚖️

Other stars stepping up to the plate for the cause include actresses Rebel Wilson and Ariel Winter with Winter flat-out saying that Britney's dad/longtime conservator Jamie Spears is "disgusting."

•  

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Britney's 'Tried To Fight' For Herself, But 'Attempts Were Shut Down' -- Help Her Fight

Britney Spears in a white dress

It's been a whirlwind week, but #FreeBritney scored a big win.

A petition asking the government to take a serious look at Britney Spears' (lack of) human rights gained over 100,000 in just seven days, which warrants a response the White House themselves.

Even still, movement supporters say it's not time to stop signing. They believe the fight strengthens with more signatures...and as the petition explains: Britney's "tried over the years to fight" for herself, but her "attempts were shut down."

"Please look into this case. Every American deserves civil liberties."

Sign the WhiteHouse.gov petition to #FREEBRITNEY - takes <10 seconds

🔻⚖️🔻NEXT: #FREEBRITNEY: Handwritten Letter From Britney Spears Resurfaces -- She's 'Constantly Threatened' & 'Lied To' ... after the jump 🔻⚖️🔻

•  

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where was she these past 12 ******* years then tho? Lickings Juno Lous ******* as if Britney didnt need her more? :ririshade1: Shes a stage mom, probably is submissive to Jamie in some way. I hope im wrong tho, but sadly I feel that no one around her is really helping her. They all have their freedom and benefit from Britneys money, its like Britney can live isolated and alone even tho they are so worried about her mental health. Yeah right. :tiffeyeroll: Sorry for being negative but im so sick of this family's silence and lack of actions. 

I don’t know maybe Lynne had a few realizations and wants to be there for her daughter because she might feel like she didn’t do enough and just lost her to the business back in the day. I’m sure Britney has also opened up to her a lot. It’s either a tactic to maintain the conservatorship in place or it’s really just Lynne doing what she should have done long time ago and step in to oversee everything and make sure Britney’s best interests are not being ignored. Until the c-ship ends. Because once Lynne starts diggin in, she might find things she didn’t know and that she won’t like. I feel like Lou is the one to blame the most in all this story.

The question that comes up to me does Britney's mother have an honest interest in finally ending guardianship or is she just afraid that the others will fill their pockets with Britney's money while going practically empty. She just wants to take a look at the 2004 foundation. Britney's real money is in this foundation

Surprise, surprise. Lynne pops up again to save face now that #freebritney is picking up steam again. :tiffdrink: 

She was perfectly fine being quiet for 11 years until the voicemail was leaked and only then she briefly showed support. Of course she quickly went MIA and let Britney continue to destroy her image on IG.

Now that she’s taking some heat again, she shows some more meaningless support. I hope to be proven wrong, but so far I’m really not buying it. She’s gonna have to do a lot more than liking a post. :tiffdrink:

Time will tell if she’s only doing this to save face or if she genuinely cares. She needs to put her energy and time into filing more docs for transparency and ending the conservator ship rather than liking a free Britney post here and there on Instagram. 

Ok, serious question: IS THAT THE ACTUAL ACCOUNT OF HER MOM? These days anyone can make a fake account of anybody, how can I know as from now that all those pics, likes and updates fans post come actually from Lynne Spears herself? Has she ever done a live stream? or anything that confirms that is her real account? Sorry guys but after all this drama I am very skeptical about many many things :yaknow:

3 hours ago, Freebrit said:

Time will tell if she’s only doing this to save face or if she genuinely cares. She needs to put her energy and time into filing more docs for transparency and ending the conservator ship rather than liking a free Britney post here and there on Instagram. 

How would you feel if she just wants to be a watchdog for financial and personal affairs? To make sure nothing wrong is happening? But not necessarily to take down the cship or take over as a conservator?

Because I'm leaning more towards this, right now. :sippinga:

57 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Ok, serious question: IS THAT THE ACTUAL ACCOUNT OF HER MOM? These days anyone can make a fake account of anybody, how can I know as from now that all those pics, likes and updates fans post come actually from Lynne Spears herself? Has she ever done a live stream? or anything that confirms that is her real account? Sorry guys but after all this drama I am very skeptical about many many things :yaknow:

Juno Lou, her hillbilly husband and Lou the devil itself follow that account 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

How would you feel if she just wants to be a watchdog for financial and personal affairs? To make sure nothing wrong is happening? But not necessarily to take down the cship or take over as a conservator?

Because I'm leaning more towards this, right now. :sippinga:

In all honesty, I don't have much faith in Lynne. Many people that have worked with Britney have even commented on how controlled and restricted she is. If outsiders know how bad it is, Lynne definitely knows. If she genuinely cared about Britney's well-being why did she not file docs for financial and medical transparency back in 2008, or at the least when Britney attempted to end the conservatorship? Is it cause the GP is putting heat on the conservatorship?

As much as I would love for Lynne to try and end the conservatorship, I do not see it happening. I'm sure she is financially benefitting from this as well. All of it just seems so inauthentic. Makes me so sad for Brit. sad britney spears GIF

42 minutes ago, Freebrit said:

In all honesty, I don't have much faith in Lynne. Many people that have worked with Britney have even commented on how controlled and restricted she is. If outsiders know how bad it is, Lynne definitely knows. If she genuinely cared about Britney's well-being why did she not file docs for financial and medical transparency back in 2008, or at the least when Britney attempted to end the conservatorship? Is it cause the GP is putting heat on the conservatorship?

As much as I would love for Lynne to try and end the conservatorship, I do not see it happening. I'm sure she is financially benefitting from this as well. All of it just seems so inauthentic. Makes me so sad for Brit. sad britney spears GIF

Because Lou has manipulated Lynne, too.

She knows Jamie is only in it for the control.

And she likes it that way. :sippinga:

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because Lou has manipulated Lynne, too.

She knows Jamie is only in it for the control.

And she likes it that way. :sippinga:

Oh I completely agree. But despite the manipulation, deep down Lynne knows right from wrong and her lack of actions speaks volumes. 

Lynne, JL and Bryan are complicit. They know what's going on, they always knew... At this point, they could do something yet nothing happened.

Lynne worships Jamie very hard. 

I wish I was wrong, but I believe Lynne is one of the people more interested that the c-ship keeps going.

8 hours ago, Freebrit said:

Oh I completely agree. But despite the manipulation, deep down Lynne knows right from wrong and her lack of actions speaks volumes. 

I think Lou has dirt on the entire family.

Lynne knows it. And Lou knows that she knows it.

Lou still manages Jamie Lynn, and she uses the Bible to keep the entire family in line.

Breaking away from Lou may take more balls than anyone will give Lynne credit for.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think Lou has dirt on the entire family.

Lynne knows it. And Lou knows that she knows it.

Lou still manages Jamie Lynn, and she uses the Bible to keep the entire family in line.

Breaking away from Lou may take more balls than anyone will give Lynne credit for.

I hope someone on her team smartens up and sees Lou for who she really is soon. This can’t go on forever. 

It’s a shame Lou can’t come down with COVID or something.   🙄

Archived