#FreeBritney Popularity: Google Trends Timeline

It’s here to stay. Until she is freed and her truth is told. Team c-ship will never get past this. They are just buying time and cleaning up all their dirty work so they don’t lose their jobs and get public shame. But we know who they are... I hope a documentary is made on Netflix etc  so they can’t escape public shame. 

• Love 3
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Im very curious how this hastag popularity has grown until now. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Yes, i want an update, because i can't see the international popularity, just the german version. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: It is very weird: 

555-FABE1-99-D6-4-A9-D-A8-C1-1559-BDCCE4

At least we know now where her die hard german fans are from. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes, i want an update, because i can't see the international popularity, just the german version. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: It is very weird: 

555-FABE1-99-D6-4-A9-D-A8-C1-1559-BDCCE4

At least we know now where her die hard german fans are from. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

How can I see it for my country? Can you help me?

I'm from Croatia btw

On 7/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, C0CKy said:

So I wanted to give you guys a visual to put into perspective just how much you’ve made #FreeBritney blow up. Pat yourselves on the back. 

Here you can see the popularity when Britney’s Gram first broke the news up until present day. I thought it was widely known when they released the voicemail but this just shows how many more people know about it now which is pretty cool I think. :verycool:
M9wmUvC.jpg

This is the past 12 months. 
HXELyeO.jpg

These are the best states in America so congratulations if you live in any of these 5. :explainlol:
tVnLdvx.jpg
HpMiJS1.jpg

Keep up the good work guys. This is not the time to slow down! Spread the word spread the woOoOrd!709043685_images-2020-07-19T131749_468.jpeg.52419b2603d0c6735a138fb0cb408709.jpeg

what is freebritney lol