#FreeBritney Popularity: Google Trends Timeline

7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Thanks love. 
I thought so too but it flopped hard. :fakecry:

Oh Im sorry for that, people are probably busy trashing cship, Lynne and Sam on other threads so ur positive thread called less attention, but I loved it how it shows how much the popularity has grown. I really appreciate for sharing with us! :bigkiss:

it's crazy (but it feels so right) I definitely thought #freebritney was everywhere last year but lots of my friends / random coworkers are bringing it up to me now and saying they never knew she was even in a conservatorship                  ( :teigen: ) and how horrible it is and how they support the movement. it's awesome! 

• Love 3

I’ve had so many people tag me in #FreeBritney posts on FB, Insta, and Twitter the last week or so. Asking me if I know about it, like I don’t know everything Britney related :ririshade2: Anyways, I’m glad it’s finally getting some of the attention it deserves from the general public. Let’s keep it going :pumped:

#FreeBritney 

• Love 3