Reddit post drags JLo and it's not right: "She's 50 years old and photoshops herself to look like she's in her late 20s"

3 hours ago, alexdaily said:

People photoshop themselves to look better all the time. Please nobody look exactly like their pictures, we're all trying to hide something we don't like so I don't see what's the big deal. 

Exactly. Even some of my own family members once did that and then tbh, who doesn’t want to look youthful? :howiroll:
Just because a FEMALE celebrity did that, people were pointing fingers 

Watch the same people who dragged Jlo just say “who doesn’t want to look young” when Tom cruise photoshops himself to look younger :icant2:

She has the chance to have these amazing genes, enjoy it as long as you can girl! Is not that photoshoped to me. The teenage LOOK and I'm only talking about the look not body or face, it's a little bit too much tho. You can't wear a 16 years old girl look when you are 50... But it's not a big deal. I only prefer her with others **** more femme fatale looks. But she can do whatever she wants.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block