Reddit post drags JLo and it's not right: "She's 50 years old and photoshops herself to look like she's in her late 20s"

• Leader

A post about JLo and her age made it to the front-page of Reddit. The OP claims JLo does her damndest to hide her true age - they use her new selfie posted on Instagram as the receipt. 

Eventually, the topic was locked because the comments were extremely harsh and critical towards JLo (not all, but many). 

It even inspired someone to call them out in a separate Sub-Reddit. 

Exhale, do you feel like JLo tries to act / look younger than she is? Or are haters just pressed? Or both? 

I think JLo is absolutely stunning and is goals. She works harder than almost anyone else in the industry, and while I don't kiss the ground she walks on (almost), I can respect the hustle and talent. 

Do you think JLo is setting a bad example? Thoughts? 

jlo.jpg.7e0a97c405f054e74fa8c25982825548.jpg

• Content Curators

She looks fab, I hope I look that good when I'm her age. 

Also she is a public figure, I mean you tell me would you not want to look good when so many people are looking at you ?

Britney did that look first though :queenflopga:

brit1999.jpg

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I mean, almost all super stars are using Photoshop for their pics on internet... It’s not new, however, everyone is free for wanting to look younger. BUT, huge photoshop edits are like « lying » to people which is sad. Here it’s not question about wanting to look younger or better, you can photoshop to fix a few things but not to change the complete face. 

People who critic might have right (not haters, people who give an actual opinion or a fact), and JLO might have right too. 

All I can say is that Queen Britney don’t do too much of those editing on her pics :)

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Like will people get over this crap already lol 😂, she spends her time at the gym on the estate her and family live on, she eats right, she never drinks alcohol, never smokes, and actually takes care of herself. Why don’t you reddit haters  takes a few notes of what she’s doing for herself and apply it to yourself  and stop being lazy lol... or you can just mind your own biz and shut up lol 💜

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block