Right On Queue - New Candids of Britney “Driving”

C0CKy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would die in 2 weeks without us BUT let’s go Britney drive a little bit if you want to, show everyone how much freedom you have, letting a completely unstable and insane person drive isn’t a danger at all!

What did you say Britney? Do you want a nose job?? Sureee get one you are fine to decide if you want to change your whole face through surgeries! You have enough mental health and stability to be allowed to make a decision such as plastic surgery but not enough to choose your friends and to talk to them freely, or to make any decision at all in your whole life! Give us your money! Get hot and perform honey, daddy and auntie Lou Lou need a new yatch to talk about how crazy you are and how wrong is gay marriage! 

L O U   A N D   J A M I E   Y O U   L U N A T I C,  P A T H E T I C   A N D   P S Y C H O P A T H   ***** H O L E S! 

YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, SHE’LL BE FREE AND UNTIL SHE’S FREE WE WILL FIGHT AND BOYCOTT EVERY PROJECT WITH HER NAME IN IT, AND IF YOU DARE TO PUT HER ON CONCERT AGAIN DURING THE CONSERVATORSHIP WE WILL SCREAM FREE BRITNEY AT EVERY ******* SHOW! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! 

Archived