Right On Queue - New Candids of Britney “Driving”

C0CKy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

So under the Conservatorship she is allowed to drive ? There have been photos of her driving in the past. Is that permitted then?

I'm pretty sure she's allowed to drive if she's with a bodyguard or if they are following in the car behind (this is usually the case when she's with sam)

7 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

the next video on instagram is her making a phone call or texting, or reading IG Comments... I knew that history before

I would expect a forced video of her saying that she's having the best time of her life and that she's the happiest person rn and that we are a bunch of crazy people who create dramas

11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

TMZ and Team CON:

Britney is crazy. She can’t handle her life. She would die in 2 weeks without us.

Same day

Media:

Britney is caught driving and acting like a normal person. :orly:

They are such clowns. :clownery:

38 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

So under the Conservatorship she is allowed to drive ? There have been photos of her driving in the past. Is that permitted then?

Legally, she cannot ... but like her father and team, they break the rules when they want to.

Archived