Can Billie speak up?

IAmJustAKnee

So we know that Billie Eilish is very outspoken on certain issues like veganism and I think she's quite easy to persuade just look at when she unfollowed everyone. FINNEAS (her brother) also I think a few weeks ago posted on his story saying he wants to hang out with Britney. Is it possible we could get the army to persuade Billie to speak up for Britney? 

Pop Crave on Twitter: "Finneas, producer and Billie Eilish's ...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, NotLouTaylor said:

It would make a huge impact if she did, Billie is very influential at the moment 

But she could possibily get blacklisted, blackmailed and stuff if she did. This entertainment industry is sketchy and way more corrupt that people can imagine. 

That's unfortunately true. Although we're also on social media bad maybe we could use that power for if anything happens to attack those sketchy people

• Content Curators

i feel like some people really dont realize like @DonoDotto said in another thread once, that espicially these california hollywood lawyers, courts, justice systems, are really corrupt. why do yall think all those rich famous men got away with all those molestations, pedophillia all these years? so for a person like britney and her having such an illegal nasty sketchy case, they have contact with really powerful people that can shut up anyone they wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i feel like some people really dont realize like @DonoDotto said in another thread once, that espicially these california hollywood lawyers, courts, justice systems, are really corrupt. why do yall think all those rich famous men got away with all those molestations, pedophillia all these years? so for a person like britney and her having such an illegal nasty sketchy case, they have contact with really powerful people that can shut up anyone they wanted. 

This. I would never want this coming back on a young girl like Billie - she's 17. 

Archived