It's time for a step back so Britney can take a step forward.

On 7/18/2020 at 11:29 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Lol you came in to the topic like :gunriah:

You better believe it!!  I was honestly a tad shocked at first.  However, I was pleasantly surprised with what I found within the thread.  Very well said, Jordan.  I couldn’t agree with you more.  I just want our girl to be happy and have the same freedom that anyone else has.  She deserves it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:parisok:

Thank you for recognizing this! I have obviously thought a lot about this whole thing. Done tons of reporting. When I saw the TMZ article, I snapped. It was super gross. Instilling fear by using her life... it's not right and proved they hadn't grown at all from this ordeal. Whoever these people are, they're STUCK. 

Appreciate that! Thanks :)

Exactly. 🙏 

🙏 It's important we don't live in fear. And delivery is everything. 

It’s important that you keep in mind the influence and power you have over people as well. TMZ is trash and always will be trash. They are whats wrong with the media. I was waiting to see how you were going to respond and again I’m very proud and thought you gave great insight. Do not live in fear, keep posting. You have a lot of support. 

• Love 1

@Jordan Miller

High fat diet. I let my body use the healthy fats (monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats) as fuel for workouts. Fats take my work for your body to break down versus carbohydrates. Not a nutritionist, but it's been working for me!

Thanks!  I will have to look into this.  So do you do NO carbs but high fat or do you still eat carbs?  I have done low-carb before but I still ate natural carbs such as fruit. 

• Leader
21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

@Jordan Miller

High fat diet. I let my body use the healthy fats (monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats) as fuel for workouts. Fats take my work for your body to break down versus carbohydrates. Not a nutritionist, but it's been working for me!

Thanks!  I will have to look into this.  So do you do NO carbs but high fat or do you still eat carbs?  I have done low-carb before but I still ate natural carbs such as fruit. 

About 10% of my meals include a healthy carb 😅🙏

On 7/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, Jordan Miller said:

❤️ ❤️

💕💕 

Can't believe I've had to talk about this same thing since 2009. 

This. They played good with that bull**** plot about you and Sam boycotting the conservatorship. We didn't even suspect we would realized (11 years late) you spilled the tea.