It's time for a step back so Britney can take a step forward.

• Leader
18 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Me when I first read the thread title and thought you meant the #freebritney supporters should take a step back...Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Then I saw the abs and was thinking “how the hell am I going to stay mad at him about #freebritney when I am mad at him for those G O D dam(n) friggin’ abs?”  I see you, Jordan...happy amy poehler GIF by Disney

And then I read it and saw how perfectly executed it was.  You literally expressed what the majority of us feel.  So well written.  Thank you, Jordan!  ♥️Inside Out Reaction GIF

Lol you came in to the topic like :gunriah:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
18 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Well said! 

But really? A shirtless photo talking about Free Britney?:beynah:

18 hours ago, vinay said:

Well done jordan it was beautifully put together

18 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

Jordan knows how to get attention to deliver an important message :kylie:

Thank you for that, it really sums up what we are fighting for :tiffanycries:

17 hours ago, Towelney said:

He knows the h0es are thirsty. :jj:

Haha you guys :haha: 

Thanks for the kind words!

• Haha 2
  • Leader
17 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Well said, very nice :straddle:

17 hours ago, Midnight said:

:kylie::clap:

17 hours ago, Busybee said:

Thank you for this :clap:

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm:

17 hours ago, dbagswag said:

great post! perfectly summarizes our feelings

i was almost scared that her team read it and tried to take this site down again

🙏 Love y'all thank you. 

And yea I was like 'of course BH goes down after I posted this.' Freakin Internet :haha: 

• Love 3
  • Leader
17 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Amazingly well said @Jordan Miller! thank you for voicing the movement. I also love that you touched on how us fans are made out to be crazed because there’s been so much lack of transparency, but there is a clear picture demonstrating Britney has had her freedoms violated. 

🙏 Appreciate that. Just wanted to write something that was calm and attempted to bridge the gap. 

17 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

This should be an official letter sent to Britney and team con :howdareyou:

Hopefully they see it. 

17 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Yes. More of this please. :mimiclap:

❤️ ❤️

17 hours ago, Brat said:

:rihclap:

💕💕 

17 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You always knew we had to fight, since the very beginning. Well said!

ps. Love your abs!

Can't believe I've had to talk about this same thing since 2009. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
17 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Sorry I can't find the text omg!!

Bahahaha

16 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

#freejordansonlyfans

lmao 💀 

16 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Jordan, very well said!!.

Thank youuuu!

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Wow!  Your tummy is so toned!  What kind of diet do you eat?  My gym has been closed since March (but they still charge my back account, UGH)

High fat diet. I let my body use the healthy fats (monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats) as fuel for workouts. Fats take my work for your body to break down versus carbohydrates. Not a nutritionist, but it's been working for me!

15 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Sorry Didn´t make it to second photo.. the trap was real.

REAL. :orangu:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, Needleney said:

Thank you Jordan for posting this.

🙏 

15 hours ago, hleeeee said:

:makeitrain: I love our leader

Awe haha. If anyone considers me a leader... that's like the ultimate compliment to me. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Arianna said:

Slaaaaaay J

written perfectly, I hope someone sees it 

🤞 

14 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

It's been interesting the development of the attitude of Jordan throughout this saga.

From impartial observer/moderator, to the executioner of the space that hosted the pinnacle of the #FreeBritney movement, to supporter and activist of such movement. 

Glad to see he followed the light and saw Jesus :jj:

Yea, recently I've had a lot of people ask me why I'm not more vocal about #FreeBritney. In my mind, I was, but I decided to write something and share it that didn't leave any question in anyones' mind. 

14 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

20200717-203448.gif

I cackled so hard at this GIF lmao like, the "Britney" just remains unbothered while all the chaos goes on around her.  :orangu:

• Love 2
  • Leader
14 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I retweeted this not realising it came from you personally. Bravo we love to see it :bop:

Thanks for the RT! 

13 hours ago, vzlafan said:

@Jordan Miller Mennnn you re the best!! spreading a great freebritney message with almost nude picture:ban:

BTW to get mi ALL Admiration you just need to confirm if you already dated/h000ked any Exhaler , with that would be awesome that you comply with ur civil rights.

PD: Mann... Back to your old hair color :jl:

Lol :duh:

And no I haven't ever lol. 

13 hours ago, Chester said:

Completely agree. This is why their narrative that Britney would do something to herself once free and that it would be our fault makes me so angry.

ive said from the beginning that she NEEDS help once she’s free to literally learn how to live again. Because they haven’t given her that chance for over 12 years. We don’t know how isolated she truly is, and how much she actually misses from what’s going on in the world. But she clearly is controlled enough to not know how to function on her own even though she truly wants to but nobody lets her. So of course she can’t get better, because no one lets her. They *need* her to be this way so they can keep this cship going. Britney getting better is not in their interests, evident by the fact that nothing has changed in 12 years and Britney has actually gotten worse than better.

Sometimes I just wonder if she even knows what today’s social media looks like and how confused she would be if she suddenly gained access to everything she currently doesn’t have access to. Like a damn phone.

there are options other than a conservator ship but it goes without saying that that’s not what they want.

Yes. In my opinion there's this all or nothing mentality: she has a conservatorship and complete control, or no conservatorship and she'll have no structure and spin out. That's why I included the part about having a life coach in her life. I genuinely believe that would benefit her so much. 

13 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The revolution begins with thoughtfulness and thirst

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297d5a55d788d4244e63

2020 mood. 

13 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Well said. Btw you look awsome.

Appreciate that thank you 🙏 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
12 hours ago, zenden said:

If only her handlers could understand that they need to step back and give her opportunity to learn back again how to live a life without supervision 24/7. Woman goes to 40s and they still treat her like a baby. It is so unfair she is punished for things others did and had 0 consequences.  Metoo was so vocal about woman injustice but they never said nothing about Britney who is been working since 16 but can not even decide how to spend that hard earned money. There is humanity in here. I would never understand her family do this for 12 years with best inentions to Britney person. It is certainly was the best to Britney star and they were really good protecting her wealth. Maybe it is time to think about Britney person a lot more than her wealth.

12 hours ago, David Rose said:

I love you for how eloquently you put this. Thx J.

Thank you! Glad people see this as well-written. That's music to my ears :katycry:

10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Slay Jordan, and you're looking hotter than ever chile. 

Haha thank you! I try I try. 

10 hours ago, Theonetheonly said:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I get a standing ovation from JLo?! :comingthru:

10 hours ago, Theonetheonly said:

Thank god it’s not another thirst trap - I can’t take anymore.. lockdown got me mad hungry emma stone crying GIF

Lmaooo you mad hungry and I'm mad thirsty apparently :orangu:

• Leader
9 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Oh lord another “me me me” post. 

And that ugly typo makes the words harder to read. 

Tbh your post doesn’t help at all. But if you wanted attention congratz. 

:parisok:

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Jordan I just have to say that you did indeed have a huge responsibility to respond to the movement and I am very proud of your response. The most important part is that you took the time to digest the situation and analyze the information that’s been put out and gave a real genuine opinion. You didn’t hop on the bandwagon and I have been waiting for this. I respect your opinion and agree. I don’t think any of us can grow in life without the opportunity to learn. This includes yourself. You gave great insight. Thank you. 

Thank you for recognizing this! I have obviously thought a lot about this whole thing. Done tons of reporting. When I saw the TMZ article, I snapped. It was super gross. Instilling fear by using her life... it's not right and proved they hadn't grown at all from this ordeal. Whoever these people are, they're STUCK. 

8 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Nicely said Jordan! And you are looking fit! :ohwut:

Appreciate that! Thanks :)

3 hours ago, JayMac104 said:

Well said. In this pandemic we feel trapped, but this is for a few months and know we’ll get through this soon. But Britney‘s comservatorship is on another level. Be grateful for what you have 

Exactly. 🙏 

3 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Well said Jordan and good for you for being so brave following previous threats to your livelihood by Team Spears. 

I honestly think we're winning the war. 21,000+ likes to Snooki's

WE ARE ALL HEAR FOR YOU! Im coming to rescue you! ❤️ 

Less than 4000 likes for Sam's c-ship supporting

Always loving you and supporting you ❤️

(receipts below)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCt1582gvcl/

🙏 It's important we don't live in fear. And delivery is everything. 

18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please read 🙏 

The post originally started out as a thirst trap, but right when I was about to post it, I started feeling so grateful that I could freely drive around, freely go to the gym without asking permission, freely post to social media and then decided to write my two cents out. However, the caption wouldn't allow me to post the full thing so hence why it's uploaded as images in the post instead. I didn't want to take anything out. 

Lemme know what y'all think. Swipe below:

jm.jpg.6c9071dad4f300ab1d4c3c5d653d7359.jpg

Why the shirtless pic in a FreeBritney post though? The post ends up being about self-promo more than anything else this way :/