It's time for a step back so Britney can take a step forward.

It's been interesting the development of the attitude of Jordan throughout this saga.

From impartial observer/moderator, to the executioner of the space that hosted the pinnacle of the #FreeBritney movement, to supporter and activist of such movement. 

Glad to see he followed the light and saw Jesus :jj:

• Love 1

Completely agree. This is why their narrative that Britney would do something to herself once free and that it would be our fault makes me so angry.

ive said from the beginning that she NEEDS help once she’s free to literally learn how to live again. Because they haven’t given her that chance for over 12 years. We don’t know how isolated she truly is, and how much she actually misses from what’s going on in the world. But she clearly is controlled enough to not know how to function on her own even though she truly wants to but nobody lets her. So of course she can’t get better, because no one lets her. They *need* her to be this way so they can keep this cship going. Britney getting better is not in their interests, evident by the fact that nothing has changed in 12 years and Britney has actually gotten worse than better.

Sometimes I just wonder if she even knows what today’s social media looks like and how confused she would be if she suddenly gained access to everything she currently doesn’t have access to. Like a damn phone.

there are options other than a conservator ship but it goes without saying that that’s not what they want.

• Love 1

If only her handlers could understand that they need to step back and give her opportunity to learn back again how to live a life without supervision 24/7. Woman goes to 40s and they still treat her like a baby. It is so unfair she is punished for things others did and had 0 consequences.  Metoo was so vocal about woman injustice but they never said nothing about Britney who is been working since 16 but can not even decide how to spend that hard earned money. There is humanity in here. I would never understand her family do this for 12 years with best inentions to Britney person. It is certainly was the best to Britney star and they were really good protecting her wealth. Maybe it is time to think about Britney person a lot more than her wealth.

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please read 🙏 

The post originally started out as a thirst trap, but right when I was about to post it, I started feeling so grateful that I could freely drive around, freely go to the gym without asking permission, freely post to social media and then decided to write my two cents out. However, the caption wouldn't allow me to post the full thing so hence why it's uploaded as images in the post instead. I didn't want to take anything out. 

Lemme know what y'all think. Swipe below:

jm.jpg.6c9071dad4f300ab1d4c3c5d653d7359.jpg

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Jordan I just have to say that you did indeed have a huge responsibility to respond to the movement and I am very proud of your response. The most important part is that you took the time to digest the situation and analyze the information that’s been put out and gave a real genuine opinion. You didn’t hop on the bandwagon and I have been waiting for this. I respect your opinion and agree. I don’t think any of us can grow in life without the opportunity to learn. This includes yourself. You gave great insight. Thank you. 

Well said Jordan and good for you for being so brave following previous threats to your livelihood by Team Spears. 

I honestly think we're winning the war. 21,000+ likes to Snooki's

WE ARE ALL HEAR FOR YOU! Im coming to rescue you! ❤️ 

Less than 4000 likes for Sam's c-ship supporting

Always loving you and supporting you ❤️

(receipts below)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCt1582gvcl/

• Love 1