HONORING BREATHEHEAVY

Lucila_Lux

I made this under ¨Britney Spears¨ because any other category would be blasphemous for this post. :byebitch:  WHERE MY OG's AT?! 

I have no clue how I ran across this site, to be honest. It was FOREVER ago, when I was still a child who was mesmerized by Britney´s dance moves. I mean, come on:

giphy.gif

(Britney doesn't learn the choreographies, the choreographies learn Britney)

And I had always dreamt of being a dancer, but decided I wasn't good enough having barely tried.

But anyways, forgive my sad little story  robert downey jr GIF

This is about our beloved Breatheheavy!  That helped me feel like I belonged somewhere despite being a gay man born in a woman's body. 

And about all the awesome people in this community! And of course, our benevolent overlord Jordan, who opened the gates for Exhalers to create their own posts. The posts are now just an extra large version of the comments section which never fails to crack me up, specially with their flawless usage of GIFs). 

Mental note: start a best Exhale comments thread (with categories like my personal fave: BURRRNN) Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

Ohhh well this has been cheesy enough. But whatever, love y'all virtual friends from around the world, thank you for all these years! :crying2:

ps1: You've never seen me cause I've always operated from the dark until Jordan forced me to create an account. 

ps2: global Breatheheavy party? agh the timing might not be right though :cheese:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived