Justice For B3

One of her most slept on albums by fans. It pains me to admit that I used to be one of them. SUCH BANGERS on this album!!! 
I think people in the fandom sometimes forget the hits it gave us - Slave, Overprotected, I’m Not A Girl (partly from Crossroads I suppose but still) Boys and I think EVERY SONG COULD EASILY OF BEEN A SINGLE! Especially LONELY, LET ME BE, CINDERELLA:didilie: and all the rest!!

If you’re a fan who sleeps on this album or a new fan, I beg you to now have a deep listen session to it and appreciate the work of this album :crying3: I wish I had earlier.

Some of my personal favourites are Slave, Anticipating, What It’s Like To Be Me, When I Found You :crying1:OVERPROTECTED, Bombastic Love, I Run Away 

image.thumb.jpeg.07da04280c52c15c3e5194bf564378a5.jpeg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Towelney said:

But your account says it was made in 2012 

I thought you've been a lurker for a long time. :imacat: Seems there's a lot you still don't know. While it's true that I registered this account in 2012, I only debuted on Exhale last February 5. It's also on my profile. :barbie:

I humbly respect your opinion but Britney fans didn’t sleep on this album. The album didn't flop and it was one of her most successful eras. Everything from this era was on point minus her radio ban. Hence the reason none of the singles topped the BB100. 

This album isn’t one of my favs but I got some gems from it:

Slave 4 U

Overprotected 

Bombastic Love 

Lonely

Anticipating 

Let Me Be

I didn’t like the album at first, by after some years, it really grew on me and now it’s my favourite album :makeitrain: It’s so versatile. We have ballads, pop songs, pop-rock, everything is co-wrote by Britney, the booklet is just awesome. I really love this album and I hate myself that I wasn’t paying it enough attention for so long :embarrassney:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think he means right now it is being slept on. Out of all 9 albums, Britney is her least streamed album. :imacat:

I think because albums like BOMT have a hit single which boost the streams, while in Britney, it has some “minor hits” if I can call them that way :yaknow:

I remember vividly getting the Britney album! The artwork was so cool, I think there was like a dozen of silhouette-kinda figure pictures of her in the Slave -outfit, all different colours. I especially liked Lonely and Cinderella. A great album it was and still is :)

Archived