LMAO wow at Sam being the obvious source of this Hollywoodlife article

MyahJeanSpears

Hollywoodlife Article: Britney Spears’ Boyfriend Sam Asghari Is‘Super Protective’ Of Her: His Only FocusIs Her Happiness

I'm telling y'all, he ain't trustworthy. Funny how this article comes out when he's been really defensive about his character this whole week.

Some tidbits:

“Sam has a heart of gold,” a source close to the superstar singer tells HollywoodLife. “He’s always been a total rock for Britney throughout any of the ups and downs she’s gone through since they’ve been dating. He is super protective of her and is always there for her because he knows the real Britney. He thinks social media is not a place for others to weigh in on the lives of celebrities because people never really know somebody just based on their persona. At the end of the day, his priority is the relationship he has with Britney and her happiness, plain and simple.”

“Sam really loves Britney because he knows the real her. He has seen her happy, he has seen her sad. He has seen her at her best and he wants to be there for her the entire way. Whatever people want to say about her behind her back is their own problem. Sam wants to lift her up only and day in and day out they always talk and he is very proud of her. He will always be by her side and have her best interests at hand.”

And having Sam by her side definitely makes Britney happier! As HollywoodLife previously reported the couple has been making the most of their time together during the COVID19 quarantine. “They’ve been enjoying life at her place,” a source close to the couple shared, “laying by the pool, going for hikes, cooking healthy meals, watching movies, that kind of thing. Britney is head over heels in love with Sam, he’s been such a rock for her. You would never know that he’s so much younger than she is because he’s so mature and grounded. She would love to marry him one day and have a baby with him.”

And a second source weighs in???

A second source also dished to HollywoodLife on the loved up couple’s baby plans. ”There has been talk between Brit and Sam on having children, especially before she turns forty but that is in no way going to make or break their relationship if they have one or not,” they said. “It has been a discussion but not a mandate, they talked and talk about it but it is not something that they are actively trying to make happen. She is more concerned with maintaining the relationship, getting in the best shape of her life, having fun with Sam and eventually getting engaged to Sam and married to Sam.”

SAM take your wig off. We know its still you! Guuuuuuuurl

wig snatch GIF

Bookmark me. Sam is playing the long-haul and is trying to replace Jamie as conservator/her handler.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Some random person made that up, and ofcourse, EVERYONE on exhale now believes it. :duh:

We should stick up for the actual facts ("hybrid business model", David Lucado saying she does not need a cship, "demented" but working non-stop etc)

Let's not make a fool of ourselves and ruin the movement !

Get dat seed Brinny :shadelaugh: but really...the picture they used of him and her at a red carpet event...the one she got there and left early? The one where she looks like a mess :umsaywhat: yeah he has her best interests at heart...:nopingout:....like i said...i dont have a formed opinion but he’s getting suspicious :snooptoya:

23 minutes ago, Roger said:

We should stick up for the actual facts ("hybrid business model", David Lucado saying she does not need a cship, "demented" but working non-stop etc)

Indeed, thats why I have some problems with all the Sam hate. Everyone is hating him for lots of reasons, but its all based on rumors. I dont like Sam either, but this is getting too far. I would never drag him or sent him hate messages, like some dump people do over here. :gunriah:

Stick on the facts, guys. Stop making a fool of Britney fans.

42 minutes ago, Roger said:

When did David said that?

Archived