Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's Instagram story: "so glad I'm not one of these [sheep]"

1 hour ago, anti aging said:

Imagine what the boys hear about their mother by people that are older than them, family members and their friends. This is so sad :( she better not be playing with the boys mind 

The sad thing is, I think the entire family does. Imagine the boys lives, everyone in their family is against their mother. Who knows what all stories they’ve been told and lies they’ve been told throughout their years. They view Kevin as “Jesus” and judging by Sean Preston’s story the other day, he’s on his dads side. Britney will always just be the “crazy one” in the family to them all.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

The sad thing is, I think the entire family does. Imagine the boys lives, everyone in their family is against their mother. Who knows what all stories they’ve been told and lies they’ve been told throughout their years. They view Kevin as “Jesus” and judging by Sean Preston’s story the other day, he’s on his dads side. Britney will always just be the “crazy one” in the family to them all.

This is why I advocate for Britney having another child and being able to raise him/her the way she wanted to raise her sons. That was taken away from her. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, anti aging said:

Imagine what the boys hear about their mother by people that are older than them, family members and their friends. This is so sad :( she better not be playing with the boys mind 

I'm pretty sure they're brainwashed by now :(

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I'm pretty sure they're brainwashed by now :(

I bet they are too..

However, I have faith they will learn for themselves.

Kevin’s cool dad act will quickly slip the second the boys understand what resources and money they can have for their own in a couple of years. 

• Love 1