Jump to content

Kevin Federline's wife Victoria's Instagram story: "so glad I'm not one of these [sheep]"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im sure its about wearing face masks.

It just kills me on the inside how even bit ches like her are benefiting off of Britney. Everyone is benefiting except Britney herself.    btw is that shar or whatever? 

Eww. A clown.

Posted Images

  • Exhale+

I don’t think it’s about Free Brinny as it kinda doesn’t make sense in that regard.

 

Sounds like it’s about face masks. Which makes her garbage human being and she also sounds like a 12 year old in that post. Like, really?

  • Like 8
Link to post

20,000$ per month for her fat *** & K-Fed's beer belly sitting in a couch with their kids :weusay: wtf California, shouldn't u ask where does that money go?

astronauts, engineers don't make that much money :weusay:

just bcoz he married Britney for 2 years :weusay:

'it's for the kids' yeah sure :weusay: idk which kid needs that much money :weusay: if at least he was educating them well :weusay: 

Jayden speaks like a spoiled brat and sees his mom as a cash cow :jl: 'yo geuwl u make so much money from it, y would u stop ur career? ofc I don't ask u if ur well or no lol who cares ps follow me on youtube' :sneer:

I'm 100% sure that their mom educates them 10000 times better than K-Fed. Imagine living off your ex-wife money. Ergh. Where's your pride *******

  • Like 8
Link to post
5 hours ago, Oops... said:

I can't stand this chick or KFed....I feel like stuff she has said online in the past has pissed me off when talking about Britney..can't wait to see the day when they are getting no more money from Brit and both have to actually get a job..

I can see them crying to the boys how they need help and ofc they wont let their lazy dad starve. I wouldnt doubt that whatever they get after they are 18, they will give some to Kfed. Kfed is that low, he would probably ask the boys for help. I wouldnt doubt this is why he probably does his best to be the cool dad that they are closer to. Even if Britney doesnt have to pay him child support anymore in the future, I bet whatever allowance they will get from Britney, they will share with their lazy dad so he wont be homeless. 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Even if it’s about masks or freebritney 

either way it’s trashy :sipnstare:

Funny that Britney had to quarantine after going to Louisiana so she could see her boys, but it seems like their stepmom doesnt even wear masks? Funny right? I bet Kfed does whatever he can to make Britney see the boys less and less. Its like he wants Britney to be every day more screwed. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
  • Community Curators
3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Funny that Britney had to quarantine after going to Louisiana so she could see her boys, but it seems like their stepmom doesnt even wear masks? Funny right? I bet Kfed does whatever he can to make Britney see the boys less and less. Its like he wants Britney to be every day more screwed. 

Omg ur right :tiffsniffle:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Omg ur right :tiffsniffle:

Girl last year on Prestons bday he traveled to NY to dj. Guess where the boy was? At Kevins house, even tho he wasnt there. He could have let Britney had the boys with her If he wasnt even at home, but of course they had to stay with his ugly *** wife. 

Then on Britneys bday she was in Miami with Sam, no sign of the boys either. His wife shares bday with Britney. I bet he made the boys spend the day with their stepmom. 

Then on Christmas it was the day she would have the boys anyway, but they went there after lunch and left around 8pm, they couldnt sleep there. 

I think he got worse after he got the raise he wanted. He probably doesnt have to make deals with Jamie anymore to get some extra cash. I think before he would let Britney travel and spend more time with them and Jamie would pay him smt other than the 20k. But now hes getting 40-60k a month. He doesnt need Jamie anymore. She stopped seeing so much with her kids since 2018, the year he got his raise. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to post
14 minutes ago, Chester said:

I distinctly remember that a few years ago this forum had beef with her over something but I don’t remember what it was about. I just know my brain is telling me this woman is a hag.

I now understand what she wanted to say.

Link to post
  • Community Curators
22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Girl last year on Prestons bday he traveled to NY to dj. Guess where the boy was? At Kevins house, even tho he wasnt there. He could have let Britney had the boys with her If he wasnt even at home, but of course they had to stay with his ugly *** wife. 

Then on Britneys bday she was in Miami with Sam, no sign of the boys either. His wife shares bday with Britney. I bet he made the boys spend the day with their stepmom. 

Then on Christmas it was the day she would have the boys anyway, but they went there after lunch and left around 8pm, they couldnt sleep there. 

I think he got worse after he got the raise he wanted. He probably doesnt have to make deals with Jamie anymore to get some extra cash. I think before he would let Britney travel and spend more time with them and Jamie would pay him smt other than the 20k. But now hes getting 40-60k a month. He doesnt need Jamie anymore. She stopped seeing so much with her kids since 2018, the year he got his raise. 

Ya but she had a lot and I mean a lot of time with them until 2019 

after that something changed big time 

and a big part of that probably also has to do with psycho Jamie laying his hands on Preston 

but before that the boys were always with Britney 

both Asia and 2018 tours they were there most dates 

 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ya but she had a lot and I mean a lot of time with them until 2019 

after that something changed big time 

and a big part of that probably also has to do with psycho Jamie laying his hands on Preston 

but before that the boys were always with Britney 

both Asia and 2018 tours they were there most dates 

 

Actually someone said here before FreeBritney that in late 2018 his lawyer went to court and from then on she had her time with them reduced, that was before Jamie abusing Preston. 

Its too much of a coincidence that after Jamie agrees to pay him more child support, Britney has the time with them reduced. I think he was making it harder for her to see the boys bc he didnt need any extra money anymore, he got the raise he wanted. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block