Lady Gaga vs Taylor Swift discography

• Super Mods

I feel like as a whole, Gaga’s discography is superior to Taylor despite how much I stan Folklore. Taylor has a lot of cutesy songs that just feels like a balant cash grab because she became too poppymade me turn off about her but she won me back with folklore because it feel natural, it feels like this is the real Taylor compared to what her team or label wanting to be more pop like to appeal more. I feel in love with her because she is honest with her lyrics and who cares if she doesn’t have a Mariah Carey like voice, aren’t we always complaining that we want to feel the real artists feelings not some manufactured stuff to make more money 

• Love 4
On 7/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

Taylor is better performer than Gaga.

Also, last time I checked, Taylor wasn’t iconic for a performance, but a rude interruption for winning an award :shameless:

On 7/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

Gaga has more single sales.

Taylor has more album sales.

Lady Gaga’s best selling single- Pokerface: 14 million units 

Taylor Swift Best selling single- Love story- 9.5 million units
——————————————————————————————————

Lady Gaga’s Best selling album- The Fame/ Fame monster: 21 million (15 million + 6 million)

Taylor Swift Best Selling album- 1989: 11.5 million

• Love 6

The people who choosed Taylor over Gaga :shameless:

I everyday pray you go to the light and find Jesus :shameless:

Taylor can wish that she could have an era as huge as the fame and born this way :shameless:

1989 is only half of that, so don’t try :shameless:

Bad romance >>>>> Taylor’s entire discography :shameless: 

Ooh and what about when she performed for the Halftime? Oh wait, I forgot, she didn’t :shameless:

Taylor had to wait for her sophomore effort to reach the fame she had, and had to reach her 5th record to receive international stardom we know Taylor of :shameless:

Also, Gaga was the one that had the best-selling album of 2010, not tay tay :shameless:
Also didn’t Gaga reach half of the VMA awards Taylor got in 14 years of careers, with just a single night :shameless:

Also, Taylor didn’t bring the largest crowds for the Today show performance with the Lover performance, Gaga did already in her 2nd year of her career :shameless:

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The people who choosed Taylor over Gaga :shameless:

I everyday pray you go to the light and find Jesus :shameless:

Taylor can wish that she could have an era as huge as the fame and born this way :shameless:

1989 is only half of that, so don’t try :shameless:

Bad romance >>>>> Taylor’s entire discography :shameless: 

Ooh and what about when she performed for the Halftime? Oh wait, I forgot, she didn’t :shameless:

Taylor had to wait for her sophomore effort to reach the fame she had, and had to reach her 5th record to receive international stardom we know Taylor of :shameless:

Also, Gaga was the one that had the best-selling album of 2010, not tay tay :shameless:
Also didn’t Gaga reach half of the VMA awards Taylor got in 14 years of careers, with just a single night :shameless:

Also, Taylor didn’t bring the largest crowds for the Today show performance with the Lover performance, Gaga did already in her 2nd year of her career :shameless:

The fact you’re using halftime performances as an excuse when she set the record for highest grossing tour :haha: Clowny performed at halftime too and we all know where she’s headed next :katyclown:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, last time I checked, Taylor wasn’t iconic for a performance, but a rude interruption for winning an award :shameless:

Lady Gaga’s best selling single- Pokerface: 14 million units 

Taylor Swift Best selling single- Love story- 9.5 million units
——————————————————————————————————

Lady Gaga’s Best selling album- The Fame/ Fame monster: 21 million (15 million + 6 million)

Taylor Swift Best Selling album- 1989: 11.5 million

Well Taylor has more sales overall. Also Taylor is better entertainer, but Gaga is better performer*

• Haha 1

I think they're too different to compare. They will both have a discography that will last far into the future, but like the legends before, some will be set far superior than others. I think Gaga had more of an impact since her start, and with her iconic performances and outfits, it was really difficult to ignore her. Taylor's career started off smaller and took some time to grow to the general public, but its hard to deny that she had one of the biggest impacts on the music industry and how it works in the past decade. 

Personally I think that Gaga stands out as a better entertainer, and Taylor as a songwriter, but that's not to discredit either one of them. Legends in the making!

Easily Gaga for me.

Even just including the singles I like from them...

• Just Dance
  • Pokerface
  • LoveGame
  • Paparazzi
  • Bad Romance
  • Telephone
  • Alejandro
  • Judas
  • Marry The Night
  • Applause
  • Do What U Want
  • G.U.Y.
  • Perfect Illusion
  • Million Reasons
  • The Cure
  • Rain On Me

Versus

• We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  • I Knew You Were Trouble
  • Style
  • Wildest Dreams
  • Out Of The Woods
  • New Romantics
  • Look What You Made Me Do
  • ...Ready For It?
  • Delicate

...it's not even a competition. That's not even including the music videos.

Taylor owes her longevity and mainstream success to Max Martin. Gaga is an actual artist.

You could pay me money and I still wouldn't be able to say Taylor is remotely better.

Yeah there's gonna be those chiming in with album sales, charts, awards, and all that BS.

As Beyonce has shown us, all of that can be bought with Payola and has no credibility anymore.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block