Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: what went wrong

We can all agree that this relationship was set-up by team con, something was off...

He got engaged with Britney late 2011, was assigned as a co-conservator next April, and then broke up with her a few months later. "Coicidentally", she looked the happiest in years after the "break-up". So weird. Did he have a fight with Lou and Jamie over his salary ?

Oh and did Britney look like a happy fiancée to you ?! 

Rupture de Britney : pourquoi ça n'a pas marché avec Jason Trawick ...

I do think Britney loved Jason.  They had been friends for a long time, even prior to 2007/2008.  I think it is BEYOND weird that he became co-conservator for a while...and I’d be surprised if that didn’t have a lot to do with their breakup.  I think it all seemed very business-y after a while and she probably realized that.  He probably did love her too...b was clearly being controlled by her team.  Ultimately, he didn’t seem like her type at all...and I’m glad he’s gone, because it got weird as hell when he became conservator.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Jason seems to be the worst ... take advantage of the situation that she is in conservatorship to be her partner and the strangest thing is that he wanted to be her husband and conservator.
It was very evident that she was not in love with Jason, perhaps she appreciated him, they knew each other from before but nothing more.I have a theory, I think that at that time she was attracted to Andrew the photographer (because of the way he talks about her) but since he had good intentions, this could not happen. Her father and Larry who is obsessed with getting her a boyfriend for his macho thinking got Jason, who knew he was obsessed with her.

9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I didn’t like him at all, I think the realest relationship she has was with the David dude. I wonder did he really cheat on her or her team set that up so she can stop dating him 

David was hired by team con (SOURCE) just like all of her boyfriends, but my supposition is that he went against the cship so Robin and Jaimie came up with the cheating rumor. He said in 2016: "There is no need for a converstorship over Britney's personal life", so of course team con was probably not very fond of him.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

While I can't find the original source right now (it might have been the leaked emails) but there were multiple reports of him constantly chasing her and wanting to go on dates with her around 2007 / 2008 which eventually led to a one-off date

It wasn't until the conservatorship was made pemanent that they started officially "dating"

Take that as you will

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: The Way They Were - Us Weeklyv

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

While I can't find the original source right now (it might have been the leaked emails) but there were multiple reports of him constantly chasing her and wanting to go on dates with her around 2007 / 2008 which eventually led to a one-off date

It wasn't until the conservatorship was made pemanent that they started officially "dating"

Take that as you will

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: The Way They Were - Us Weeklyv

But she partied with him a couple of times some months after that pic and after she divorced Ktrash. They seemed to have some intimacy. They even shopped toys together too.

56 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I actually liked Jason.

it was the first relationship since Justin, where she really loved someone that wasnt a gold digger.

And didnt she allude that their relationship ended cause he cheated?

I mean thats where the Perfume song came about

Is it about Jason?  I thought that she suspects that her boyfriend still had feelings for his ex-girlfriend and was simultaneously with both of them and in the end, he stays with the ex-girlfriend.

He got pissed because Britney wished those X Factor contestants would wake her up in the morning

Or maybe he wanted to pursue an acting  career after starring on the Criminal video :yaknow:

Or you know, maybe the whole "marrying your co-conservator" was too creepy for everyone

At least we got Perfume or Til It's Gone or some other Britney Jean gems after their breakup :bop:

tumblr_nb1cgfDhd31qft49to1_500.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, LLuvia said:

Is it about Jason?  I thought that she suspects that her boyfriend still had feelings for his ex-girlfriend and was simultaneously with both of them and in the end, he stays with the ex-girlfriend.

She said in either a Good Morning America interview or another (I dont remember)

but it was in 2013 and she talked about how that situation inspired Perfume

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

He got pissed because Britney wished those X Factor contestants would wake her up in the morning

Or maybe he wanted to pursue an acting  career after starring on the Criminal video :yaknow:

Or you know, maybe the whole "marrying your co-conservator" was too creepy for everyone

At least we got Perfume or Til It's Gone or some other Britney Jean gems after their breakup :bop:

tumblr_nb1cgfDhd31qft49to1_500.gif

Blow Juno sucks, but at least she looked amazing in 2013, Ill give u that :katycream:

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2020 at 3:16 AM, Justney said:

You know this has me wondering about things that I've never wanted to say about Britney because it's extremely dark and hopefully it's not a thing at all.  But I've always been extremely concerned about Britney being in a conservatorship with her abusive alcoholic father controlling her person. It makes me think of those girls who get kidnapped in dungeons and ***** by their fathers or even sold to *** slavery by powerful men. I've always worried about that with her,  with the fact she was so ***ualized extremely young.  And added with Courtney Love's comment just makes me sick to think that anything like that may happen to Britney. But why the effort to control her as a human being? Control every little thing she does like a prisoner.  It's all a legal dungeon. And she acts so childish and skittish now... anyway you can downvote this because I know it's extremely uncomfortable and dark to think about that happening and I hope it's not. But sometimes there's little things like this that make it hard to not think about.

I saw this was posted in 2020 and thought to myself wow! He realized all of this stuff so early… then I realized we’ve known it was like this for more than a year now. And she’s still not free! Fkn insane