Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: what went wrong

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

He got pissed because Britney wished those X Factor contestants would wake her up in the morning

Or maybe he wanted to pursue an acting  career after starring on the Criminal video :yaknow:

Or you know, maybe the whole "marrying your co-conservator" was too creepy for everyone

At least we got Perfume or Til It's Gone or some other Britney Jean gems after their breakup :bop:

tumblr_nb1cgfDhd31qft49to1_500.gif

Blow Juno sucks, but at least she looked amazing in 2013, Ill give u that :katycream:

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2020 at 3:16 AM, Justney said:

You know this has me wondering about things that I've never wanted to say about Britney because it's extremely dark and hopefully it's not a thing at all.  But I've always been extremely concerned about Britney being in a conservatorship with her abusive alcoholic father controlling her person. It makes me think of those girls who get kidnapped in dungeons and ***** by their fathers or even sold to *** slavery by powerful men. I've always worried about that with her,  with the fact she was so ***ualized extremely young.  And added with Courtney Love's comment just makes me sick to think that anything like that may happen to Britney. But why the effort to control her as a human being? Control every little thing she does like a prisoner.  It's all a legal dungeon. And she acts so childish and skittish now... anyway you can downvote this because I know it's extremely uncomfortable and dark to think about that happening and I hope it's not. But sometimes there's little things like this that make it hard to not think about.

I saw this was posted in 2020 and thought to myself wow! He realized all of this stuff so early… then I realized we’ve known it was like this for more than a year now. And she’s still not free! Fkn insane

On 7/17/2020 at 1:11 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I didn’t like him at all, I think the realest relationship she had was with the David dude. I wonder did he really cheat on her or her team set that up so she can stop dating him 

Didn't he admit that he did but they were 'on a break'? I can't quite imagine an all or nothing girl like Britney being 'on a break.' But who knows? Even David's roots into her world are questionable, arne't they?

On 7/16/2020 at 7:36 PM, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I’m sure they were friends and such, but I’ve always wondered if Britney agreed to marry him before he became co-conservator in hopes of being freed from the conservatorship... 

This.

I never got the vibe that she was ***ually attracted to him...It was more like they were friends who enjoyed each other's company.

I think she saw him as her ticket out of the conservatorship...Just like she saw K-Fed as her ticket out of the control of her family.

The difference between K-Fed and Jason was...Well...If anyone has watched Chaotic. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1