Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: what went wrong

On 7/17/2020 at 1:11 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I didn’t like him at all, I think the realest relationship she had was with the David dude. I wonder did he really cheat on her or her team set that up so she can stop dating him 

Didn't he admit that he did but they were 'on a break'? I can't quite imagine an all or nothing girl like Britney being 'on a break.' But who knows? Even David's roots into her world are questionable, arne't they?

On 7/16/2020 at 7:36 PM, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I’m sure they were friends and such, but I’ve always wondered if Britney agreed to marry him before he became co-conservator in hopes of being freed from the conservatorship... 

This.

I never got the vibe that she was ***ually attracted to him...It was more like they were friends who enjoyed each other's company.

I think she saw him as her ticket out of the conservatorship...Just like she saw K-Fed as her ticket out of the control of her family.

The difference between K-Fed and Jason was...Well...If anyone has watched Chaotic. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1