This Day in 2018: Britney Spears unveiled her first "uni***" fragrance Prerogative (July 16)

This one was boring to me - very sweet with a vague tobacco type smell, like Tobacco Vanille from the dollar store. Haven’t been able to try Prerogrative Rave yet but I hear it’s just another sweet fruity scent like the Fantasy and Private Show lines.

Believe is my favorite Britney scent. What are all yours?

5 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

This one was boring to me - very sweet with a vague tobacco type smell, like Tobacco Vanille from the dollar store. Haven’t been able to try Prerogrative Rave yet but I hear it’s just another sweet fruity scent like the Fantasy and Private Show lines.

I've actually worn this

56338ab2-88ba-4aee-8702-2928b97035c9_1.6

somehow it smells different than the concentrated bottle. It just smells like coffee and candy. :yaknow:

I also bought the Intimate Fantasy when I went to Las Vegas (that was my souvenir lol ), but that smells like a bomb of sugar and candy-coated heart shapes. I only spray it every once in a while in my room, or my pillow like Ryan Seacrest says he does :haha:

The Circus Fantasy also smells good, like summer. :mhm: And Private Show smells very similar to Intimate Collection, but kinda stronger.

Believe is the one I don't like :nonono: It smells like an old lady.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

so is for women? if it was really unisex i would buy it u.u

it's just not floral, but is still sweet

I really don't know what other unisex fragrances smell like, but since it's not for men (a men's perfume as Britney said) of course is gonna smell less masculine, because it has to be for women too. "A fragrance for all"

I have quite the collection of colognes.  I was curious (insert ad here haha) about this scent and the fact that it was unisex.  It definitely is sweeter and smells more like a perfume at first.  However, after awhile it softens and it isn’t bad.  I used to get asked about it a lot when I wore it.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

i have both perfumes the 'prerogative' & the 'rave' one, i prefer the prerogative, the rave's more fruity floral scent (good for the hot summer days i would say) :barbie:

and also i personally don't give a **** if a perfume is labeled as 'unisex' 'female' or a 'male' perfume :chrissy: 

if i like the scent i'm gonna buy it :katycream: that's it, scents doesn't have a gender like wtf we live in 2020 :zoomzoom:

for example i have the 'valentino intense' 'emporio armani stronger with you' 'the million' 'tom ford tobacco vanilla' all of them labeled as a men's perfumes and i love them, but also i have britney's 'prerogative&rave' 'vip private show''curious in control'(wich is my fav britney perfume;)

'feve delicieuse by christian dior' 'marc jacobs decadence' 'la vie est belle by lancome' ( wich are labeled as a women's perfumes) but i frkn love them and i have them all, so wear whatever make's you feel good, ****, confident :thirsty: 

who cares about 'labels' and 'boxes' in 2020? bc i don't give a f:barbie:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I have quite the collection of colognes.  I was curious (insert ad here haha) about this scent and the fact that it was unisex.  It definitely is sweeter and smells more like a perfume at first.  However, after awhile it softens and it isn’t bad.  I used to get asked about it a lot when I wore it.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

me2, believe it or not it's my second most commented perfume ever lol i love it:lollipop:

but my all time fav britney perfume is curious in control, it is her most unique perfume (in my opinion) and very **** as well, a great perfume for winter nights :demi:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I got Prerogative Rave...if you like sour candies like sour raspberry candy. I think the original is a lot more unisex than Rave. I like Believe a lot too and wish she make more "unisex" like scents.

Ugh just come out with a male cologne already. :tina:

• Love 1