Updated Fan-Made Covers

41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I will repeat what I said earlier. As fans, we should rep for all her albums. But there will always be the ones that we really stan and the ones we don't really like. If you don't rep for all albums, then are you even a fan. :chrissy:

If someone doesn't rep all her albums, they're not fans, they're casual listeners :cigney:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If someone doesn't rep all her albums, they're not fans, they're casual listeners 

Period. I was gonna say. :thelook: Reminds me of some Exhalers who say they have never heard a certain album in full or a particular song in full. :chrissy: I'm like in shock, like, that is such a flop thing to do. How can you call yourself a fan. :lessons:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Period. I was gonna say. :thelook: Reminds me of some Exhalers who say they have never heard a certain album in full or a particular song in full. :chrissy: I'm like in shock, like, that is such a flop thing to do. How can you call yourself a fan. :lessons:

Are you talking about me and ARTPOP? :zoomzoom:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I’M SORRY I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE FF OR BRITNEY JEAN PLS FORGIVE ME MY WEAKNESS CAUSED YOU PAIN AND THIS SONGS MY SORRRRY

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait. So if you hate them that much, does that mean you don't have FF and BJ. :omggg:

I do have them as any fan should. I just don’t vibe with them, I don’t like the sound of them both. I never said Hate either, that’s a very strong word, Roxxy. I never say Hate about anything B related (even The Beat Goes Bloody On)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

I do have them as any fan should. I just don’t vibe with them, I don’t like the sound of them both. I never said Hate either, that’s a very strong word, Roxxy. I never say Hate about anything B related (even The Beat Goes Bloody On)

I didn't mean the word hate literally. Relax, Jack. :hugs:

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...