Did anyone notice the water bottle?

Johnny19

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnyewsualYew said:

I'm really divided with theses things. The first couple I could understand and was on board with but now people are asking her to do so many things that every detail is being called out. Her team will be monitoring this and see what's going on. It's such a bizarre situation 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

10 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

People are collectively asking her to post with fruit in her next upload so we’ll see :umomg:

Right, asking for wearing many colors will results anyway (by chance) to wear one of them. But now, if she post something related with fruits, I think that we don't have to ignore this time, I mean, it's usual and normal for Britney to post with different clothes with different colors, but here if she post something with fruits, she clearly ask for help then.

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Right, asking for wearing many colors will results anyway (by chance) to wear one of them. But now, if she post something related with fruits, I think that we don't have to ignore this time, I mean, it's usual and normal for Britney to post with different clothes with different colors, but here if she post something with fruits, she clearly ask for help then.

I can just picture Loucifer monitoring Britney’s next video and omitting any fruits from the scene. 

Archived