A teacher that taught one of Britney's sons wrote a super sweet comment about Britney on a #FreeBritney post

3 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Right, we all know she didn't fight very hard because they used her boys against her. So sad. 

She fought hard. With Adam Streisand, Jon Eardley, trying to reach out for people before they cut off her phones, with the HIMYM cameo, with the XFactor mentoring. They're all means she found to fight off the conservatorship in and out of the court. She fought really hard despite having her own boys being used against her. That's what is the saddest.

• Love 5

I'm gonna use my networking and see if I can connect with the superintendent there. Possibly do a recognition to either that school or that teacher because the staff is doing their job right. They aren't letting the fact that a big time celeb is a parent there. They're giving her the freedom to enjoy being there to watch her boys perform like any other parent. 

• Love 1