HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?😱👒 #freebritney

Lil-Jay

Here is a video on TikTok of this girl showing us how Britney literally wrote "HELP" onto her white hat! 

https://vm.tiktok.com/JNMu9Tu/

She was pointing that, also HAT is written with the capitals in the description. 

Also, her wearing a yellow top right after someone wrote her to wear yellow if she needs help! 

Also that video where her and Sam are working out; she has serious face, then Sam says "Smile!" and she suddenly smiles that instant! And not to mention him saying "Kiss me" on that red carpet a while ago.. 

Maybe you were talking about it here but I can't find anything, so just in case

Britney wants our help! Somebody do something!! :wontcry:

EDIT. And also many people pointing out that you can read 'Call 911' in her eyelids in one video but personally Idk, maybe that one is a reach, but still creepy and sad asf...... 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Here is a video on TikTok of this girl showing us how Britney literally wrote "HELP" onto her white hat! 

https://vm.tiktok.com/JNMu9Tu/

She was pointing that, also HAT is written with the capitals in the description. 

Also, her wearing a yellow top right after someone wrote her to wear yellow if she needs help! 

Also that video where her and Sam are working out; she has serious face, then Sam says "Smile!" and she suddenly smiles that instant! And not to mention him saying "Kiss me" on that red carpet a while ago.. 

Maybe you were talking about it here but I can't find anything, so just in case

Britney wants our help! Somebody do something!! :wontcry:

EDIT. And also many people pointing out that you can read 'Call 911' in her eyelids in one video but personally Idk, maybe that one is a reach, but still creepy and sad asf...... 

This is really getting out of hand. For her manager to say she will probably never perform again does not mean that they need to free Britney, it probably means something much much much more related to her actual mental health. 

My belief is something happened that we will never know about and it was pretty bad. It shouldn't be free britney movement it should be take care Britney. 

Also I'm guessing once it is revealed what's wrong with her it will tarnish her image and she will never be looked at the same way again aka probably why her team is so secretive. 

And when people argue why is she allowed to tour and make albums etc, because giving her a purpose most likely helps her. If shes not doing that then what else would she be doing. People in this country cant stay home for 2 weeks without complaining, imagine that is her life if she is not working.

2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

This is really getting out of hand. For her manager to say she will probably never perform again does not mean that they need to free Britney, it probably means something much much much more related to her actual mental health. 

My belief is something happened that we will never know about and it was pretty bad. It shouldn't be free britney movement it should be take care Britney. 

Also I'm guessing once it is revealed what's wrong with her it will tarnish her image and she will never be looked at the same way again aka probably why her team is so secretive. 

And when people argue why is she allowed to tour and make albums etc, because giving her a purpose most likely helps her. If shes not doing that what else would she be doing. People in this country cant stay home for 2 weeks without complaining, imagine that is her life if she is not working.

Which manager said she wouldn’t perform again, though?...

and I get her going stir crazy, but I don’t think there’s anything sinister happening. I think she wants to be freed from the conservatorship. End of story. And if she never does perform again, if that’s what makes her happy, I’m here for it. But I just want her to be able to do life the way Britney wants to do life. 

Y'all if she actually wrote help I'd be so so freaked....!!?!? But I refuse to believe if she actually needed help she'd turn to us haha. I mean she has a phone... she could call anyone. She could walk right out of her front door and neighborhood gate and over to Madonna's house. I think we're getting carried away. The world is a scary place but there's no way 1000s of people are conspiring against Britney and keeping her locked in her basement. It's just not rational. I at very least hope her mom is good and possibly Sam. And that she has a couple of friends that are dear to her that she can talk to. 

Also the courts are slow but I hope things are heading in the right direction. Whatever is best for her. 

Just now, andy131 said:

Y'all if she actually wrote help I'd be so so freaked....!!?!? But I refuse to believe if she actually needed help she'd turn to us haha. I mean she has a phone... she could call anyone. She could walk right out of her front door and neighborhood gate and over to Madonna's house. I think we're getting carried away. The world is a scary place but there's no way 1000s of people are conspiring against Britney and keeping her locked in her basement. It's just not rational. I at very least hope her mom is good and possibly Sam. And that she has a couple of friends that are dear to her that she can talk to. 

She most likely has a limited plan/list of contact she's allowed to call, approved by her team and everything (aka not able to help her get out of the conservatorship or have a lawyer of her own). She literally is not allowed to be alone and go over to Madonna's house, sadly. It's all part of the regulations :jl: 

57 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

And when people argue why is she allowed to tour and make albums etc, because giving her a purpose most likely helps her. If shes not doing that then what else would she be doing. People in this country cant stay home for 2 weeks without complaining, imagine that is her life if she is not working.

Why would she have something written on the hat in the first place? Directly over her finger.

We just have to hope deep down that Britney has been able to enjoy parts of her life. That she does have some fond memories of her career and her family and that she has hope for the future! We have to keep sending her all the love and positivity we can and educate all these crazy people posting conspiracy theories on ticktock and IG that are doing more damage than good. 

Archived