Looks like Lou Taylor disables her account. Is it getting to be too much for her! Edit: just kidding

martini88

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Yesterday I messaged her with insultds and death threats (trolling obviously) and she hasn't blocked me yet.Β 

I will keep doing it until she blocks me:gimmemoar:

Who's with me?

I sent my message 2 hours ago. She worked fast! That may or may have not been my messageΒ 

45 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Yesterday I messaged her with insults and death threats (trolling obviously) and she hasn't blocked me yet.Β 

I will keep doing it until she blocks me:gimmemoar:

Who's with me?

I feel like sending death threats de legitimizes our cause to save Britney... we don’t want to hurt anyone. Just get them as much jail time as possible. But do you hahaΒ 

10 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

I feel like sending death threats de legitimizes our cause to save Britney... we don’t want to hurt anyone. Just get them as much jail time as possible. But do you hahaΒ 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Girl :umomg:

I don’t think we should give her ammunition to Β convince herself to be someΒ kind of victim of an online hate campaign, and we don’t want the police on us.Β :gimmemoar:

*****Β ... you're talking about the woman who started all this corrupt conservatorship Ssshhhhiiiittttt. I'm done with her. Even Britney hates her.

I don't even live in the US so I will keep insulting that monster as I want:beat:

Archived