Who do you think influenced Britney more: Janet or Madonna?

On 7/16/2020 at 5:22 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Janet. The way Britney and Madonna handled controversial was pretty different. A lot of the times Britney didn't do a huge amount of stuff that was actually hugely controversial it was just labelled as "controversial" and became an outrage because she was Britney and a lot of times, outside of performances, the controversial stuff wasn't planned or done for the sake of controversy. Before she was famous as a pop star, I'd say Britney's main influences were Janet Jackson for dancing and Mariah Carey for voice as you could really hear Mariah's influence in Britney's singing before the fake voice. And then after the fake voice thing happened, Janet's influence transferred over into the voice. Britney in her prime's performance style was hugely influenced by Janet and the Britney (2001) album even had a track "Lonely" that sounds so similar to Janet's track "What About" from Janet's album The Velvet Rope. Not to mention didn't the album even have a track originally meant for Janet? I actually think Madonna's influence on Britney is pretty low compared to other artists.

AOH SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME. Britney was actually influenced by madge as Brit loves and idolizes her for her entire life.

FYI until i blast your comment and your stupid pathetic delusional silliness here are some exemples:

(But this one also has some JJ things too)

In Crossroads, Brit started mentioning M as an influence and didnt she covered 'Open Your Heart'? YES SHE DID, 

The outfit looks like a JJ outfit, but the end of the performance was similar to M's 'Sky Fits Heaven' performance from the DW tour

The Onyx Hotel Tour was a mix of JJ Velvet Rope Tour and M's Blonde Ambition Tour.

Everytime video took from Drowned World video

And

Oohh and this track that was cut from ITZ tells you something:

Also, didn't Brit herself use M's Ray Of Light (and also JJ's Velvet Rope) as a reference for the In The Zone album? 😀😁 LOL 😂.  YUP! she did!

Didn't Brit's Circus Tour took some things from M's Girlie Show? YES

Didnt she took from Express yourself for the entrance at the onyx hotel tour??

(I mean this 

gal-britney-onyxhotel-2.jpg)

YEP 😁 She literally took this from Express Yourself. FACT!!! 😈😠

170px-Expressyourselfmusicvideo.jpg

but it had a similar outfit to Janet's velvet rope tour outfit.

2s6kjl2.jpg

also Britney's Gimme More VMA 2007 performance was inspired by the Girlie Show.

Also i'd add Britney's Oops cover was inspired by M's Time Stood Still single cover

https://xn--80aaenb3bcndxae6r.xn--p1ai/uploads/images/m/a/d/madonna_time_stood_still.jpg

EYH11_ZXkAAnlk0-600x600.jpg

Then...

I'd add that the Breathe On Me performance at the Onyx Hotel was clearly influenced by M's like a virgin performance at the blonde ambition tour, Blackout photoshoot influenced by Like A Prayer photoshoot. Circus era literally screams Madge. 

THIS IS FOR YOU AND OTHERS LIKE @samwoods321  @ThisMeowBiteback  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Midnight YOU HAVE TO STOP TO DISCREDITING M'S IMPACT JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE HER!!! STOP WITH THESE STUPID IDIOTIC SILLINESS OH!!! :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

• Love 2

"Lonely" that sounds so similar to Janet's track "What About" from Janet's album The Velvet Rope. Not to mention didn't the album even have a track originally meant for Janet?

Yes RIGHT!!! Boys also sounds like Nasty, Anticipating sounds like All For You and so on. Everything sounds like Janet rejects! 

I actually think Madonna's influence on Britney is pretty low compared to other artists.

But on ITZ there are Madonna-sound-alike songs too. Shadow sounds like Drowned World, Everytime sounds like Frozen, MATM sounds like Music... just to name a few. 

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

AOH SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME. Britney was actually influenced by madge as Brit loves and idolizes her for her entire life.

FYI until i blast your comment and your stupid pathetic delusional silliness here are some exemples:

(But this one also has some JJ things too)

In Crossroads, Brit started mentioning M as 

an influence and didnt she covered 'Open Your Heart'? YES SHE DID, 😈😈

The outfit looks like a JJ outfit, but the end of the performance was similar to M's 'Sky Fits Heaven' performance from the DW tour

The Onyx Hotel Tour was a mix of JJ Velvet Rope Tour and M's Blonde Ambition Tour.

Everytime video took from Drowned World video

And

Oohh and this track that was cut from ITZ tells you something:

Also, didn't Brit herself use M's Ray Of Light (and also JJ's Velvet Rope) as a reference for the In The Zone album? 😀😁 LOL 😂.  YUP! she did!

Didn't Brit's Circus Tour took some things from M's Girlie Show? YES

Didnt she took from Express yourself for the entrance at the onyx hotel tour??

(I mean this 

gal-britney-onyxhotel-2.jpg)

YEP 😁 She literally took this from Express Yourself. FACT!!! 😈😠

but it had a similar outfit to Janet's velvet rope tour outfit.

2s6kjl2.jpg

also Britney's Gimme More VMA 2007 performance was inspired by the Girlie Show.

Also i'd add Britney's Oops cover was inspired by M's Time Stood Still single cover

https://xn--80aaenb3bcndxae6r.xn--p1ai/uploads/images/m/a/d/madonna_time_stood_still.jpg

EYH11_ZXkAAnlk0-600x600.jpg

Then...

I'd add that the Breathe On Me performance at the Onyx Hotel was clearly influenced by M's like a virgin performance at the blonde ambition tour, Blackout photoshoot influenced by Like A Prayer photoshoot. Circus era literally screams Madge. 

THIS IS FOR YOU AND OTHERS LIKE @samwoods321  @ThisMeowBiteback  @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Midnight YOU HAVE TO STOP TO DISCREDITING M'S IMPACT JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE HER!!! STOP WITH THESE STUPID IDIOTIC SILLINESS OH!!! :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

I'm talking about Britney's performance style, which is CLEARLY influenced by Janet a ton more than Madonna. she may idolize Madonna the same amount as Janet or even more but her performance style has always been way more influenced by Janet. I'm not saying Madonna had 0 impact on Britney (Cause be real, what female popstar isn't influenced by Madonna?) but it's clear in her performance style that Janet was her main influenced, didn't people even call her the "White Janet Jackson" or something like that? Anyways, why are you in all these old threads about Janet and Madonna attacking people for their opinions.

• Love 1

Janet Jackson performing-wise and music-wise. Normal to be heavily influenced by someone else musically since she was 17-19 from BOMT to self-titled.

'Britney' screams Janet Jackson from A to Z, same for DWAD. 

Madonna didn't influence that much Britney imo: musically they're extremely different and I don't remember any kind of similarity, unlike Lady Gaga. In terms of performing, style & MV I don't remember a significant resemblance. Oh, on ITZ when the songs were about s3x. 
The controversy is probably Madonna's main influence on Britney. Still, she had a very, veryyy different kind of one. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
33 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Anyways the answer is that she is CLEARLY influenced by both equally and you will deal. NOW we can close this thread SIGH

Do u like think u own exhale and every thread that has to do with Madonna or something? Lmfao :sponge:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1