Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Well... I don't know if he's wrong, but the true Hebrews were brown , not white and that's pretty much a fact so.... No need to get upset , it's only in European culture and American culture that when they speak about Jesus they think he was a blond guy with blue eyes which is a fabrication , Jesus was was not European ........ 

Modern Jews are descended from the "true Hebrews". Of course they mixed with other populations in Europe and lived in different environments throughout 2000 years.

Also who mentioned Jesus or said he was European?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Modern Jews are descended from the "true Hebrews". Of course they mixed with other populations in Europe and lived in different environments throughout 2000 years.

Also who mentioned Jesus or said he was European?

Jesus was supposedly a jew , and he's a perfect example for that , anyways I don't really care I have Hebrew roots as well , but I still don't think they are "the chosen ones" or some racist bull**** like that , I think it's wrong to make such claim and religion can really mess people's minds up, all humans are equal to me.  

2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Jesus was supposedly a jew , and he's a perfect example for that , anyways I don't really care I have Hebrew roots as well , but I still don't think they are "the chosen ones" or some racist bull**** like that , I think it's wrong to make such claim and religion can really mess people's minds up, all humans are equal to me.  

That's a religious thing. People believe in  many different religions that teach stuff like that. Personally I don't believe he was son of God either or that god exists but that doesn't have to do anything with Jews' history and roots.

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

That's a religious thing. People believe in  many different religions that teach stuff like that. Personally I don't believe he was son of God either or that god exists but that doesn't have to do anything with Jews' history and roots.

Actually Judaism is a religion and will always be just a religion, Hebrew people however are not necessarily Jews , but according to the jewish religion any person who was born to a Jewish mother is automatically a Jew , which is 100% religious coercion , because it forces people with no religion to believe their parents religion is actually their race/ethnicity, which is wrong. So yeah it does have everything to do with Jews and their religion....

I had black clients of mine talking about how he’s a king and shouldn’t be shut down while I was opening their business account. I’m Latino, but it was super uncomfortable being in that room and I know that Nick has a lot of people supporting him behind the scenes. Some people don’t see it as the same, but those statements are no different in my eyes than a white person saying the same about black people. Some fight for equality and others fight to surpass one race. And during this fight for equality let’s not forget about other minority groups. Latina women are paid 8 cents less on average than black women. I’m all for equality, but let’s fight for true equality for all

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I’m here for it, I know for white ppl, it’s sucks to not Have any real culture, besides ****, Killing, and stealing. I’m from Cotton Town USA New Orleans. It’s so prevalent. 

Instead of living in fear of us (as we’ve been brain washed to fear and literally worship you and your kind)

Try to be a mindful, conscious “sub human” Ally. White ppl love to victimize themselves. Even in these ignorant comments on this topic. 

white tears and fears are hilarious. You have all this false power, yet only use it for the greater of bad.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I had black clients of mine talking about how he’s a king and shouldn’t be shut down while I was opening their business account. I’m Latino, but it was super uncomfortable being in that room and I know that Nick has a lot of people supporting him behind the scenes. Some people don’t see it as the same, but those statements are no different in my eyes than a white person saying the same about black people. Some fight for equality and others fight to surpass one race. And during this fight for equality let’s not forget about other minority groups. Latina women are paid 8 cents less on average than black women. I’m all for equality, but let’s fight for true equality for all

Latino? And you’re butthurt too? Hell you may deny your heritage, but you’re  just as black as I am, different boat stop by our wonderful colonizers. This is what I be talking about in real life. The shame, misdirected anger, a denial from all POC’s who don’t consider themselves such.

• Like 1

how truly racist of him :flop:. and btw melanin does not go to your head bro, genetics, current and childhood environment, and different experiences do. black people are just as cruel as white people, it's not a melanin thing, cruelty is a matter of both intelligence, despair, desperation, frustration, mental illness, ***** and sociopathy which can inhibit all colours, in certain situations and under certain circumstances. that man just doesnt get that humanity is not about dividing rhetorics and being hateful to those that are not just like you, humanity is about compassion, tolerance and respect and equality for all colors :bsass:. it's people's individual actions that should be scrutinized, judged and so defines if they are savages or not :bareclap:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I've come to realize that arguing about whether or not you can be racist or not to white people has become kind of futile and pointless. In my opinion, the debate really boils down to a debate over linguistics.

It really just comes down to the fact that people simply use different definitions of racism, that's the root of the whole debate, and I can see where both sides are coming from.

On one hand, we have the dictionary definition of racism that says it is simply believing one race to be superior over another, and saying that race is the primary determinant of characteristics. There's no mention of specific races, and the word racism, this idea of racism, has been around before the slave trade, before the united states even existed. It's been around since the dawn of civilization, in mesopotamia, egypt, ancient China etc. Using this definition of racism, yes, what Nick Cannon said is extremely racist.

On the other hand, other people use a definition of racism that is based on the idea of systemic racism. Yes, white people have never been victims of the systemic racism that Black people have been subjected to throughout the entire history of this country. Black people have been victims of a system of oppression that was built to keep them down and behind, and white people ahead. For people who believe that racism has to be inherently systemic by their definitions, no, white people cannot be victims of racism.

It really just comes down to the fact that we disagree over the definition of a word.

For me personally, I tend to prefer the dictionary definition, as the word has been around before the system of oppression in this country existed, and has been used in multiple languages and outside of a US context for centuries and centuries. But at the same time I acknowledge the fact that language is flexible, and definitions and connotations that words have can change over time.

I respect you for having the knowledge and understanding to even remotely discuss this issue. However the fact remains that proto racism wasn’t based on skin color. It was more ethnocentric in the idea that we just think we’re better than you because we’re all from Rome meaning everyone pale, olive, dark skinned if you’re from Rome you’re better then the Gauls who could also have the same physical attributes as the Romans, but they were considered inferior because of their own cultural systems. Modern racism is inherently based on skin color which then led to the systems put in place to oppress them. There’s a complete difference from holding prejudices (I believe that all Gauls are lazy and barbaric) and racism (I’m a white Roman who’s superior to all darker-skinned individuals and as such if you’re not white you must be enslaved because my skin color/race gives me power to subjugate to “lesser people”)

39 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Latino? And you’re butthurt too? Hell you may deny your heritage, but you’re  just as black as I am, different boat stop by our wonderful colonizers. This is what I be talking about in real life. The shame, misdirected anger, a denial from all POC’s who don’t consider themselves such.

When did I mention I denied my heritage?  You know what? It’s not worth trying to have this back and forth with you. Your anger is misdirected at the wrong person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Sunset8 said:

How is it denial? If you’re Latino, you’re Latino. If you’re Asian, you’re Asian. If you’re mixed, you’re mixed. I’m not sure if you know this, but there’s more than two races/ethnicities. :howiroll:

And let’s stop with this supremacy bull****. No race is better than the other.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Not mad at Nick for saying this. He didn't express hate for anyone anywhere. And a lot of those theories are true. It's so funny how as soon as someone says something you don't understand or agree with they are canceled. It's called freedom of opinion. Seriously some of you need to buy some robots to sit around and agree with you all day. People dont want to hear another side to things.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Not mad at Nick for saying this. He didn't express hate for anyone anywhere. And a lot of those theories are true. It's so funny how as soon as someone says something you don't understand or agree with they are canceled. It's called freedom of opinion. Seriously some of you need to buy some robots to sit around and agree with you all day. People dont want to hear another side to things.

He didn’t express hate? :wtf: He literally said white/light skinned people were subhuman.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

1.) you can’t be racist against white people as your ancestors literally created the concept and idea of racism because my ancestors skin color and religious beliefs like sis the oppressed can’t oppress the oppressors. 

2.) what you people need to learn is the distinct difference from prejudices and racism. What he discussed in that video were prejudices against white people which is based off of their racial oppression and decimation of multiple races based off skin color. Thus allowing him to hold those views. He lacks the power and privilege to implement said prejudices against those people. 

What I’m not going to do is let you people trivialize the term racism while conflating prejudices because you lack a basic education. Not on my watch we can have this debate all day every day and you will surely lose because history and facts are on my side, since most of the people in this forum aren’t people of color and obviously don’t lack the empathy to understand these issues you all should stop making these threads, because it seems y’all get some sick satisfaction out screaming black people are racist not me!!!

LOL "just change the definition of the term 'racism' and it PROVES only white people can be racist", score :gloria:

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Alxatc said:

how is that not racist ? :wyd:

Dont worry, our fellow Exhaler here has proven that if you just change the definition of "racism", it means only white people can be racist:

14 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

1.) you can’t be racist against white people as your ancestors literally created the concept and idea of racism because my ancestors skin color and religious beliefs like sis the oppressed can’t oppress the oppressors. 

2.) what you people need to learn is the distinct difference from prejudices and racism. What he discussed in that video were prejudices against white people which is based off of their racial oppression and decimation of multiple races based off skin color. Thus allowing him to hold those views. He lacks the power and privilege to implement said prejudices against those people. 

What I’m not going to do is let you people trivialize the term racism while conflating prejudices because you lack a basic education. Not on my watch we can have this debate all day every day and you will surely lose because history and facts are on my side, since most of the people in this forum aren’t people of color and obviously don’t lack the empathy to understand these issues you all should stop making these threads, because it seems y’all get some sick satisfaction out screaming black people are racist not me!!!

• Love 2

Y’all are a trip, the victimization is real. Some People have to face the things you push aside and avoid, on a daily basis. Whilst your little posts give you some temporary sense of understanding, entitlement  or denial. 

It took years of mindfulness, meditation and self searching to actually be “over” race relations and the ones who benefit and push said agenda.

I walk right past ignorance and supremacy with my Black head held high. 

Sorry to bust that little white bubble. I have no time to explain how the other side of the world works. It’s proven everyday. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block