Britney posts photo wearing Alexander McQueen jacket

Slayer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sergio_pj2 said:

She says thanks to Alexander McQueen, but he's dead...

I suppose "she" thanks to the brand, but surely it is another thing from Lou and Cia for people to convince themselves that she needs conservatorship and dear Lou and Cia this does not justify conservatorship either.

32 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

The way it was said sounded like a thank you to Alexander himself... who’s been dead for 10 year, the fact she tagged him... But there’s no way Britney doesn’t know he died! This is probably Lou Devil to make Britney sound crazy:trash:

she tagged the fashion house's instagram. i think she must be aware that he himself is dead, like gianni versace, coco chanel, hubert givenchy, etc.

1 hour ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Why? I’m genuinely curious. 

For me, its because her silence is deafening. The disconnect between her trivial and sometimes strange posts and what her fanbase is talking about in her comments is jarring. The longer this period of strange posts goes on without her saying much beyond that she loves ‘chilli hot dogs’, the more uncomfortable it gets to watch. Each post makes her situation feel a little more bleak than the last, like we’re getting closer and closer to something bad happening ... it feels kind of how it felt to be a fan in 2007 & 2008

Just now, VanillaCandlez said:

For me, its because her silence is deafening. The disconnect between her trivial and sometimes strange posts and what her fanbase is talking about in her comments is jarring. The longer this period of strange posts goes on without her saying much beyond that she loves ‘chilli hot dogs’, the more uncomfortable it gets to watch. Each post makes her situation feel a little more bleak than the last, like we’re getting closer and closer to something bad happening ... it feels kind of how it felt to be a fan in 2007 & 2008

I see how it can be hard to watch, but saying her silence is deafening is like saying a dog’s silence is deafening. She has zero rights... she cannot speak about it. This is a hugely serious, LEGAL, matter. Remember when her team made her speak after the initial movement began? Did it help anything? Everyone knew her team set her up to do that. If she spoke now, still under the c-ship, we would all automatically assume it was her team. Be patient and wait for her freedom... I don’t think anyone will k*ll her.... we have to wait. And even if she chooses not to speak about this ever even if she is freed, we, as supporters, have to understand and be okay with that decision. 

Archived