Can you find friends and / or a quality man on Grindr?

C0CKy

You asked the right person (S E X Goddess here ;) )

I totally doubt it, Grindr is mainly a hookup app so mostly all the guys wanna If U Seek Amy , and like 20%-44% guys are weird, fake, too ****** and/or asking for too much, etc. Also define “friend”, I haven’t made or have a friend from the app but have good fwb’s and their nice and friendly and still met and text and etc. with them all and they good looking too with nice big peens, I thank God for blessing me with my big d energy powers and my other powers too :cheese:  Also it’s rare but guys sometimes lie about their ****** health. 

Best bet is old fashioned like me and Britney or Tinder which I’ll will try soon and I’ll let you know cause mama wants a hot guy to be in a serious relationship already and I’ll try keyword, TRY with Tinder if old fashion is too slow, even tho I prefer old fashion

:kiss: Hope that helped luv 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I’ve never used Grindr because I’ve always felt like people on there were only looking for one thing. And also because I’ve always been in relationships since the app came out. I’ve recently moved to a new state and basically the only person I know here is my (now ex) who wants me back but also just told me he has a baby on the way. :qtbrit:

My question is — is it possible to use Grindr as a social networking app for friends?  Are people on there respectful of those intentions? 

Also, if I eventually want to start looking for a relationship is it possible to find a quality man on there?  By quality man I mean someone who believes in monogamy and isn’t too promiscuous. And I’m not **** shaming — promiscuous men are just more likely to cheat in my experience. And that’s a deal breaker. 

Tell me about your experiences on there cuz I’m bored and curious.  grindr.jpg.21c8373f860e8bc96d4fa8e9100a4111.jpg

OMG - I am a step-dad too!  I think you can meet good guys - I met my bf through social media so I think you just have to meet someone looking for the same thing you are looking for. 

• Love 1

nobody should ever consult Grindr for seriously friendships/dating. 

That's not saying you can never find it, because it's definitely possible.... but if you're going into the App with only that expectation you're going to be sorely disappointed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I would imagine it's way harder to find a relationship / guy who's looking for something meaningful on Grindr. That's not what the app is generally meant for, right? It's for hook ups. So if you want a real date, fire up Tinder or Hinge. 

I do know two guys who met on Grindr and got married years later so it's possible :jl:

That’s kinda what I figured. Basically just for hookups. If Grindr is worse than what I get on Facebook Messenger then I’ll pass. :ipass:
XDRC0Ek.jpg
xAWu07b.jpg

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Style. said:

Grindr it’s savage. When I was 16 years old I almost got kidnapped by this 40 years old guy. He send me fake photos and when I went to meet him, there was completely another person. :nicki2:

He pulled over the car to get me in and I asked him nicely “wait, who’s you?” and he told me to get in the car because he’s going to take me to the guy I was talking on the app and I was like hm, sounds like gang gang and I said “ok”. :nicki2:

I knew this was going to be bad the moment I got in the car so after 400 meters I yelled my ***** off and told him “I want to get out NOW”. :nicki2:

Yeah, all in all it was a shaky situation but thank god he wasn’t some serial killer ‘cause now a bich would be nothing, but fish food. :nicki2:

:omggg:

• Love 1

Are you all the negative from the description? No right? And you will be on Grindr.. chances are that there will be more people like you too. The probability is small considering that it is a hook up App, there is no discussion on that.

Tinder might be "better" specially because at the beginning was linked to your Facebook profile and the people you would see there, would show up as your friends suggestions later..but it got more private.. anyways, if you are clear from the beginning, and you don't mind having to block here and then.. give it a try.

Good luck :)

• Love 2
On 7/15/2020 at 11:00 PM, C0CKy said:

My question is — is it possible to use Grindr as a social networking app for friends?  Are people on there respectful of those intentions? 

Unfortunately no :crying1: At least in my experience... 90% of guys out there only want s-e-x and the other 10% can't even hold a simple conversation... :fakecry: but I believe that sometimes you can find someone interesting on Grindr - you just need a lot of luck :jl: or maybe I just need to move out from my city... :cheese: :gagasmile:

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

In my experience Grindr is not the place to find friends.

I lost count of how many "friends" Ive made on Grindr who subsequently got annoyed at me for not doing "stuff" with them (and then cut off our "friendships") :gloria:

Maybe I just used to be naive but I genuinely thought people were being friendly to make friends :fruit:

Other things Ive encountered often on Grindr:

People using outdated pics of themselves to look younger/fitter

People not respecting sixual boundaries. Like even if you tell them what youre willing to do and what not, theyll pester you and then get annoyed at you for not giving in to them

Lots of old creeps

Weirdos without profile pics demanding noods

Super snobby young gays (18-22, keep away from that age bracket lol)

Tons of pretentious gays with no intention of looking for a real relationship or being monogamous writing "very monogamous, looking for a real relationship, dont do hookups" :gloria:

Old guys who send pictures of money to prove to you how much theyre willing to pay you

Advertisements for massages are NOT actual massages (apparently) 😅

Very few genuine good people.

Thats why I havnt been on it in a couple of years

Id keep away. Go to a gay bar to meet someone, its the most thrilling and exciting and genuine real way :-)

O m g :OMGney: You just perfectly described my Grindr experience :omggg: Where are you from? :umomg: I guess Grindr is truly the same in every country :gloss::lolnoworries:

22 hours ago, VCTR said:

You’d be proud of me over the guy I was supposed go on a date with. He wouldn’t sign the White House Britney petition cause he didn’t believe in free Britney so I called that off. 

Yes! :clap1: Good for you sweetie! :mimiclap::mimiclap:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The problem with any of these apps is people can lie, you might think ur getting a good looking guy, But it's a straight up homophobe wanting to ****** us.

The fact that a lot of these stories exist and it doesn't scare most of u guys is kind of alarming.

Be careful at your own risk, just go to a club when they reopen. 

Omg this is literally me. I'm so paranoid im going to run into the killer and my gay *** is gunna get Jeffrey Dahmer'ed:imacat:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block