Katy Perry says "Passenger" on Britney Jean is her favorite song that she gave away

I don't know if this is too conspiracy but I wonder if Britney refused to try / do the vocals on Passenger because of the lyrics and subject matter of the song. Clearly britney loves songs about control and in terms of the c-ship, it's a slap in the face.

It's the only Britney song I don't even have in my library. I hate it so much. I wish Katy did just keep it. 

• Love 3

I love Katy's version, it definitely suited her. I too struggle with "Britney"'s version, as good as it is, due to the fact it isn't her. :parisok:

Also, I don't care if Katy apologizes for the mental health remarks as I personally don't see them as digs at Britney at all - I see them as her relating her own hidden struggles. And if we're being real for a second, Britney probably never actually heard about said remarks and even if she did, I doubt she gives a ****. :cheese:

• Love 1
  • Like 6