Italian influencer/Lindsay Lohan friend talks #FreeBritney

Italian influencer Tommaso Zorzi is talking about #FreeBritney on IG,  he has about 800k followers.

He was close friends with Lindsay for a period of time (2015-early 2017). Here's an article of them out and about: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4121868/Lindsay-Lohan-cuts-chic-figure-quirky-dog-print-ord-enjoys-night-male-friend-Milan.html

Yesterday he posted these IG Stories:

m2LlGdd.jpg

He was asking his followers if they knew about #FreeBritney (71% said no) and that today he'd be talking a bit about the movement, how at first it might seem like a conspiracy theory but its started to be revealed as truth. He said during his years being around Lindsay she told him some things related to the story.

A few hours ago today he posted a bunch of IG Stories talking about it, I haven't been able to understand everything properly so if anyone wants to save all the stories in a big video and Italian fans want to translate I'd appreciate it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

He says he will talk about the #Freebritney movement tomorrow. He also adds that he has been very close to Lindsay Lohan and she has told things about Britney

Those stories with text are from yesterday, he's already posted a bunch talking about it today: https://www.instagram.com/tommasozorzi/

Did he make a good recap of the movement (so his followers understand whats going on) and did he say anything interesting about Lindsay?

5 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I noticed a massive Italian burst on the freebritney hashtag and saw this video but I'm  also not italian so couldn't understand, wish I could though, love the language 

I think a few other populars Italian influencers have posted about it in the past week

18 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

He made a nice short story of what the #Freebritney movement is. what Lindsay Lohan told him was this:

- Britney's interviews have all been piloted from the start. She had to say the things that had been imposed on her by her father and his staff. For now he has not told anything else

9 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

:kiss:If he makes other stories, I'll update you

Thanks!!

Archived