What do you think Lynne’s goal is?

She/her lawyer requested access to medical files last year; and financial records relating to Britney’s trust this week. 

Why? 
do you think she wants the cship ended? 
do you think she wants more involvement, so the cship remains but Britney is more comfortable? 
Do you think she’s just trying to remove Jamie from the picture completely? 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d like to think it’s to investigate for any financial misuse from Jamie and team. It’s hard to tell though and if we have trouble figuring out who to trust, can you imagine how Britney feels? I can’t imagine not knowing if my own parents are using me as a cash cow. 😭

Well Lynne did just enter the picture and it is 12 years of paperwork to go through, so my hope is that she’s just being thorough, going through one thing at a time, first the medical, to see what the cship is claiming is wrong with Britney and determine what is truth and lies, than the financial, see where money is really going, as important as Britney’s personal freedoms are, her medical and financials matter more, those are the areas where u would find signs of corruption, so her and her lawyers can’t just skim the paperwork, they MUST do their due diligence, if their goal really is to contest the cship, they can’t half *** it, they have to be fully prepared.

At the end the day, we really don’t know Lynne’s intentions so we unfortunately just have to wish for the best but prepare the worst.

Archived