Sam Asghari speaks out again: women should be able to make their own decisions freely

sam-decisions.jpg.253aea8404668ae01ce121a620db92ca.jpg

Britney's boyfriend, Sam Asghari, says he believes women have the right to make their own decisions. His comment comes amidst the #FreeBritney movement, where his girlfriend, one of the most iconic pop stars of our generation, is barred from making all types of decisions, including who she sees, calls on the phone, places she visits, the amount of money she spends etc.

"Where I grew up and how I was raised allows me to always understand & support women's rights and for women to be able to make their own decisions freely," he wrote on Instagram.

His comment comes after an initial message regarding his relationship with Britney. 

Screenshot_20200715-033914_Instagram.jpg

:omggg:  

Related:

• Love 5

The irony is deafening, i know he doesnt have much power like come on he cant even post a picture of them together without it being posted on her instagram first, and we are supposed to believe this realationship is "real"

• Love 1
  • Like 2