Britney's medication

Baronesse

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever Britney takes, it's been going on since WAY before FF but the difference post-2008 is she has no choice in the matter. Hollywood and the music industry have a long history of giving celebrities uppers to perform and downers to get some rest. It's not OK, but not a secret. 

I got off track.

The first time I ever looked at Brit and thought she was 100% given something to pep her up before an appearance or performance was when we see her and Fe in the episode of Chaotic where they are behind the scenes at TRL. Brit is off the walls and has sunglasses on inside for no good reason. Fe looks visibly uncomfortable with how high strung Britney is and makes a comment to the film crew that Britney's "Starbucks has kicked in" almost as if she felt the need to come up with a reasonable excuse as to why Britney was so over the top.

I would not be surprised if this started off similar to what Demi Lovato talked about in her YouTube documentary. Giving a young star uppers/downers to keep up with a hectic schedule, the star turns to ***** and is surrounded by people who won't tell her no, has an underlying mental health condition exacerbated by **** use, and so on. The caveat, of course, being that Britney has no control over her medical decisions now. 

If she ever has a mental illness (mental health should not be taboo), she once had the appropriate medication (2008/2009, 2013, 2016) but I think team con **** her up with the wrong medication to take advantage of her 

My friend (graduated nurse working in a private clinic in France) confirms the theory and that she takes the wrong meds :disappointed: 

After 12 years scrutinizing and analyzing her, you would think they would know how to heal her. They are awful !

4 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Whatever Britney takes, it's been going on since WAY before FF but the difference post-2008 is she has no choice in the matter. Hollywood and the music industry have a long history of giving celebrities uppers to perform and downers to get some rest. It's not OK, but not a secret. 

I got off track.

The first time I ever looked at Brit and thought she was 100% given something to pep her up before an appearance or performance was when we see her and Fe in the episode of Chaotic where they are behind the scenes at TRL. Brit is off the walls and has sunglasses on inside for no good reason. Fe looks visibly uncomfortable with how high strung Britney is and makes a comment to the film crew that Britney's "Starbucks has kicked in" almost as if she felt the need to come up with a reasonable excuse as to why Britney was so over the top.

I would not be surprised if this started off similar to what Demi Lovato talked about in her YouTube documentary. Giving a young star uppers/downers to keep up with a hectic schedule, the star turns to ***** and is surrounded by people who won't tell her no, has an underlying mental health condition exacerbated by **** use, and so on. The caveat, of course, being that Britney has no control over her medical decisions now. 

This has been going on since the golden age of Hollywood, I just read an article on all the pills Marilyn Monroe was taking and it mentioned that all the stars we’re given a cocktail of uppers and downers to work. To keep them slim and give them energy so they could overwork them. I mean Marilyn was on more than the average Hollywood actress at the time as it is suspected that she was schizophrenic, but all of them took these meds. 

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Yes, but since the beginning, in 2008, they put really HEAVY medication on her, she was hitting the gym everyday and she was so bloated, her eyes were kind weird too...

April/May 2008

20635139.jpg

b2.jpg9962.jpgbritneyatgym4.jpg

And then I think they changed her medication again for the Womanizer/Circus promo + The Circus Tour, because she didn't just lost weight, she was looking more energetic!

October 2008

LJNYTMLNY011008A_01-L.jpgp1w-xURD8-jfv04WwHmeLI1GTgbCVED8jD_mlScO

but even during this time you can tell that something changed and that she was heavily medicated, she was like with NO EMOTION 

Photos-Britney-Spears-Shopping-Mom-Lynne

November 2008 she was more like herself:

britney-spears009.jpg

And then I think they changed again for the Femme Fatale era in January 2011... because summer 2010 she wasn't looking that bloated heavy and sloppy like she was.

They just detoxified her for the Circus promo and the first few months of that era.

44 minutes ago, Roger said:

If she ever has a mental illness (which should not be a taboo), she once had the appropriate medication (2008/2009, 2013, 2016) but I think team con **** her up with the wrong medication to take advantage of her 

My friend (graduated nurse working in a private clinic in France) confirms the theory and that she takes the wrong meds :disappointed: 

After 12 years scrutinizing and analyzing her, you would think they would know how to heal her. They are awful !

Supposedly, well, not really because they themselves have unofficially and through sources said that she is bipolar and suffers from schizophrenia. Taking ***** of this type for years and in high doses that she does not need (because she is not diagnosed as TMZ said), can lead to very high cognitive decline and even death.

10 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

They just detoxified her for the Circus promo and the first few months of that era.

Supposedly, well, not really because they themselves have unofficially and through sources said that she is bipolar and suffers from schizophrenia. Taking ***** of this type for years and in high doses that she does not need (because she is not diagnosed as TMZ said), can lead to very high cognitive decline and even death.

She can’t have both separately but she can have schizoaffective disorder which is a combination of schizophrenia and a mood disorder. 

2 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

She can’t have both separately but she can have schizoaffective disorder which is a combination of schizophrenia and a mood disorder. 

I mean what her team says unofficially and through sources. They always hinted that she suffered from schizophrenia, then bipolarity.I am not referring to that she can suffer from both illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar.

Archived