Britney's medication

Baronesse

Does anyone else think that she's being legitimately drugged out of her mind since FF at the latest?

To me, it's so obvious that most of her behavioral weirdness in the past couple of years isn't her having mental issues but simply way too much ADHD medication. Her body movements, the "twitchy" choreography in POM and the anxious jittery vibe she has a lot of the time scream amphetamine; I suspect she might even have gotten addicted to it after they fed it to her for long enough to keep her somewhat happy and compliant. :ohdear:

Don't take this the wrong way, I feel that this is by far preferable and easier to solve than her having some severe mental illness like team con is claiming. :nyheadache:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The way she moves and talks, her eyes are lifeless but the entire body has extra energy all the time. 

Exactly, it looks unnatural... as someone who has experimented with pills recreationally I can honestly say that the way she acted and looked in 2011 is a perfect example of someone on unnecessary doses of benzo's, and I read that withdrawal from them for people who get hooked is crippling, basically being overstimulated and anxious to the extreme. They're frying her brain. :crying4:

1 hour ago, northfacing said:

It is wildly unethical, irresponsible and frankly gross to 'armchair diagnose' and speculate on another person's mental health. Seriously. Y'all need to stop. Let her ******* live her life. 

I get you, but saying "let her ******* live her life" is ridicilous since we all know she can't live her life. She has 0% control over her own life. 

We shouldn't speculate about her medication tho, that is personal to her. Doesn it seem shady? Yes. Is it our business? No. 

What we need to concentrate on is to keep the #FreeBritney movement going. She needs her freedom. 

3 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I will never forget how sad her eyes looks during the whole FF era, everything was clear with that.

Did you guys remember her psoriasis problem after the Femme Fatale era? now I don't think it was a casuality

I want to think  it was due to stress, I think I remember that she suffered eczema when she was little, but I would not rule out that this was due to lithium, I think I remember that in a blog from 2008
 One person wrote that she was taking Risperidone is a treatment for schizophrenia and is not FDA approved . The FDA has not authorized the use of risperidone for the treatment of behavioral problems in older adults with dementia.

The use of certain medications such as lithium can cause psoriasis.

22 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This is a gross topic. Lots of people take different types of meds for different reasons but it's none of our business. Class it up :sickofu:

I didn't think this many people would be offended. I honestly didn't know it was such a sensitive topic, I don't view taking medication or mental illness as a shameful thing so it's not that much of a taboo topic to me. People on here speculate about everything, I don't think my post warrants weird degrading "class it up" comments. :watrusayin:

8 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I didn't think this many people would be offended. I honestly didn't know it was such a sensitive topic, I don't view taking medication or mental illness as a shameful thing so it's not that much of a taboo topic to me. People on here speculate about everything, I don't think my post warrants weird degrading "class it up" comments. :watrusayin:

In the first line of your post you say you're unsure if this was an inappropriate topic. We say it is. You get all indignant anyway. Ok girl. :huh:

Archived