Rose McGowan speaks out on #FreeBritney again! Mentions Brittany Murphy!

monalisaney81

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Really???? Oooh I gotta search for that comment. Or if u have a screenshot can we plz see? If ur comfortable sharing. 

I searched and found what this poster was talking about but they either lied or exaggerated. Rose just said she was cleaning up her page but still supporting. No mentions of Lou or feeling pressured to take it down.

34 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I searched and found what this poster was talking about but they either lied or exaggerated. Rose just said she was cleaning up her page but still supporting. No mentions of Lou or feeling pressured to take it down.

I figured. I was searching also and nothing close to her comment showed up. The only thing close was what u said. Just cleaning up up her profile. 

Why the lie, ppl??? 

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

It mightve been on insta cuz i follow her on both and she posts the same on each whenever she posts. I cant remember if it was my Chris Day account or Kenny Day if it was fb and if it was on insta sn is SumoCyco2017. No lies, i dont need to lie about asking her why she deleted the first free brit post and asking her if lou sent a take down notice. Find it weird how i comment what i said and then she posts the 2nd free brit post but hiden in a brit murphy topic. Curious

I always wanted for Rose to speak up about Britney and the whole #FreeBritney movement because of how impactful she was and still is for the #MeToo movement.

Glad, she trolled Britney's team by making them believing she listened to them and deleted her previous post, just to post a new one with bigger but realistic words like "trafficking". 

They really thought they would silence a woman whose whole goal these past few years in particular was to not stay silent.

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I just looked myself and my other comments r there but not that 1, she deleted it. I posted it to her post qhen there was o ly 40 or so comments

Archived