• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He told me he’d destroy me 

He acts more like an abusive husband than a worried parent

Karma will hit him back  No one mess with our Exhale leader 

I don’t have my glasses on and thought this said he was threatening “ALL sims” and I was like... “what did the sims do to him???”:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I’m honestly not surprised, he’s probably most definitely threatened Britney with violence too... or worse.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I thought Alli was a clinger-on though? Like she and Sam Lufti didn't seem like they were good influences on Britney. Her life was in chaos when she was hanging out with them and she was making really poor decisions. And if you watch paparazzi videos you can tell that Alli really enjoyed the attention and would talk to the paps like she was trying to get famous. And then she tried releasing music.

Britney does have some friends like we've seen her at celebrity's dinner parties (Mariah, Kate Hudson, etc.) and we've seen her with her childhood Kentwood friends. I'm not saying Jamie is great in any way but I don't know if Alli Sims is a great source or an actual good friend to Britney. I don't care if she really is her cousin or not, I got creep vibes from her.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:26 AM, Marcanthony said:

Omg i read today from an NY article that FreeBritney started from here? Had no idea

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/17/arts/music/britney-spears-conservatorship-mental-health.html

What is the #FreeBritney campaign?

This phrase originated in 2009, when a Spears fan site, BreatheHeavy.com, started a campaign to “Free Britney” from the constraints of her new conservatorship setup. The website’s owner, Jordan Miller, said at one point that he received an irate call from Jamie Spears, who threatened to have the website taken down.

Slaybritney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Yup. But it wasn't started by Jordan Miller but another Jordan...I wonder what happened to him...Plus everyone thought the other Jordan was crazy for it cause it was during the Circus era