Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

As a professional dancer, I can say that she is just feeling the music and expressing all her body intelligence. We can call it just improvisation. It seems like everybody forgot that she IS a great dancer since early her career... She's serving movement quality and dynamics, musicality, facial expressions and interpretation things that only a special dancer can administrate. So let's praise the fact that the Queen still sharing her talent with us.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Crisvi said:

As a professional dancer, I can say that she is just feeling the music and expressing all her body intelligence. We can call it just improvisation. It seems like everybody forgot that she IS a great dancer since early her career... She's serving movement quality and dynamics, musicality, facial expressions and interpretation things that only a special dancer can administrate. So let's praise the fact that the Queen still sharing her talent with us.

thats nice :)

i wish she could put the same energy into POM :(

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2020 at 1:29 AM, ColdAsFire88 said:

whoa...the lyrics...

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

So sad...sad black and white GIF