Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

4 hours ago, portrait said:

those videos getting more uncomfortable... I hate that people on instagram are ********* and asking if she's okay, but she's actually feeding them with her weird posts... and don't say that this is NOT weird. we all know that woman she used to be and now we have this version of her, how can fans really find that good? that's concerning. 

so many people talking about meds etc... I mean, a lot of people take antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and they don't change that drastic.. what kind of monster pills do they give her? I'm not an expert, but she doesn't seem like sedated to me.. just strange 

The way I see it, she’s either not taking her meds/wrong dose/wrong kind of meds for an actual condition OR if Harvey Levin is to be believed last year, when he said that Britney is being treated for Bipolar even though she was never diagnosed with having bipolar, now those are some heavy duty meds, if u give them to someone who doesn’t need them, wouldn’t it cause problems?

Those are the only two explanations that would make sense to me.

10 hours ago, Rob_ said:

Can you post this on social media so we can share? 

That’s really sweet, I’m glad this resonates with a lot of you. 💜 But I actually got off of social media recently :/ 

Deleted my Instagram, haven’t been on Facebook for awhile, and no twitter either. 
But you’re more than welcome to quote me or copy and paste and share whatever you like!giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b84174b07355f5d1a99

• Love 1
2 hours ago, portrait said:

sorry for being negative but how can a person have so bad taste in fashion? seriously... the dancing is weird enough and the outfit makes it even worse. damn I just hate how she presents herself in social media. 

come on, she's always had that weird style (and i love her for it)

i could find you 2000 candids where even the people of the time made fun of the things she was wearing

People need to chill.  She's just playing around with lyrical dance. If you watch So You Think You Can Dance or other dance shows, they do these types of dances lol.   BUT I do believe she's giving us signs or trying to communicate with us. Like what's with that 'o' sign she did in both videos and the 5 fingers in one of them?  Anyone know sign language or morse code? lol :huh:

On 7/14/2020 at 6:29 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

whoa...the lyrics...

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

this song is about a possession, is well know that B.E. is a satanist same with Rihanna.